Federated Insurance

www.federatedinsurance.com

Former risk consultant

Risk Consultant (Former Employee)

ProsThey had wonderful training program for inexperienced new employees (from what I understand this has been disbanded in the past year) They have clear expectations for production.

ConsThey have let go half of their Field Services Department and that has caused larger territories with more production expectations on all consultants. With the layoff of experienced employees, some close to retirement, their loyalty to employees is questionable.

Advice to Senior ManagementRaise salaries to industry standards, keep a consistent marketing plan, and reduce territory sizes. A former Risk Consultant should be in upper management to advocate for employees.

Great culture!

Field Services (Former Employee) Cleveland, OH

I worked at Federated Insurance full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Management is engaging and takes the time to know you… Cons: Federated has a long formal hiring process. Advice to Senior Management: It was a pleasure working for you! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Always high in price, very little supervision or support

Marketing Representative (Former Employee)

I worked at Federated Insurance full-time for less than a year

Pros: Little supervision, good pay, this is a strong company, with… Cons: The way they pay you does not make you feel like you make the amount of money they tell you you're making. The 2 week… Advice to Senior Management: Need to be easily accessible and welcome to answering even the questions that you think employees… More
There are newer reviews on Federated Insurance.

Worked for Federated Insurance? Contribute to the Community!