Federated Insurance

www.federatedinsurance.com

Great Employer!

Underwriting Support Specialist (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsThey hire with the desire that you will become part of the "family" and everyone is treated with respect. If you are looking for a company where you can make friends and no become another cog in the works...this is the place for you.

ConsThe company is still very small...so if you are young and looking for a wide variety of opportunities and locations to move and work in than this probably is not the best place for you. They also take allot of breaks for ice cream socials, apple pie day, etc. so if you are not in to being very social, stay away because you will not fit in (this can also be a pro if you are a social person).

Advice to Senior ManagementNone, there company model is terrific. This is probably the absolute perfect company if not that it is too small for me and I decided not to work in the insurance industry...not my cup of tea.

Review

Regional Risk Manager (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Federated Insurance

Pros: opportunity for growth, good training program, company car, good benefits… Cons: New management is hard to work with. mean to new employees and… Advice to Senior Management: Need to lay off new employees to the field a… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

VERY conservative culture where everyone moves at the same pace

Programmer (Current Employee) Owatonna, MN

I have been working at Federated Insurance

Pros: Co-workers are great to work with for the most part. I have… Cons: The conservative culture is terrible. Business casual dress I can deal with but I feel like it is "big brother" out there. I've… Advice to Senior Management: Don't look so much at the number of hours someone works but look at the work the person is completing. I may only work… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Federated Insurance.

Worked for Federated Insurance? Contribute to the Community!