Federated Payment Systems

Total Dissatisfaction never got paid

Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY
Former Employee - Sales in New York, NY

I worked at Federated Payment Systems

Pros

pre set appointments, easy to reach managers, price quotes

Cons

They are not honest, wrote 2 deals in first 4 days of working with them. The first deal was turned down becasue they said the credit of the merchant was not good. How does the merchent credit effect their ability to accept credit cards within their business. Second deal thay never paid me on because the business location (address) and the owners personal address were the same. They have more creative ways to NOT pay the sales reps that close deals for them. I have been selling for over 20 years and can't believe I fell for this scam. Don't fall for this shell game, keep looking for a real job opportunity you and your family are worth it.

Stop ripping off your employees, pay them for what they have earned, and make your payment structure transparent.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Federated Payment Systems (View Most Recent)

Hard sell of a flawed product

Former Employee - Sales Representative in Pensacola, FL
    Former Employee - Sales Representative in Pensacola, FL

I worked at Federated Payment Systems

Pros

A great opportunity to lean some of the inner workings of the credit card processing industry.

Cons

Calling on businesses, the vast majority of which already have a credit card processing service, to try to get them to switch to Federated Payments.

Federated Payments, in general, deposits funds into a client's account two business days (48 hrs) after the card is swiped. In some transaction cases, the deposit delay can be significantly greater, up to five business days or longer. There are other processing companies which deposit funds within 24 hours of the transaction.

When a salesperson asks a manager specific questions about the company or its product, respond quickly and honestly. Saying, "I'll get back to you," and not doing so reduces trust in the company.

Run as fast as you can away

Former Employee - Accounts Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Accounts Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Federated Payment Systems as a contractor (less than an year)

Pros

none that I can think of

Cons

Scary, promises that don't exist, clients that aren't confirmed, deals that go sour, angry customers that feel you pulled the wool over their eyes.

There are newer employer reviews for Federated Payment Systems