Federated Payment Systems

Total Dissatisfaction never got paid

Sales (Former Employee)
New York, NY

I worked at Federated Payment Systems

Prospre set appointments, easy to reach managers, price quotes

ConsThey are not honest, wrote 2 deals in first 4 days of working with them. The first deal was turned down becasue they said the credit of the merchant was not good. How does the merchent credit effect their ability to accept credit cards within their business. Second deal thay never paid me on because the business location (address) and the owners personal address were the same. They have more creative ways to NOT pay the sales reps that close deals for them. I have been selling for over 20 years and can't believe I fell for this scam. Don't fall for this shell game, keep looking for a real job opportunity you and your family are worth it.

Advice to Senior ManagementStop ripping off your employees, pay them for what they have earned, and make your payment structure transparent.

Hard sell of a flawed product

Sales Representative (Former Employee)
Pensacola, FL

I worked at Federated Payment Systems

Pros: A great opportunity to lean some of the inner workings… Cons: Calling on businesses, the vast majority of which already have a credit card processing service, to try to get them to switch to Federated Payments. Federated… Advice to Senior Management: When a salesperson asks a manager specific questions about the company or its product, respond quickly and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Run as fast as you can away

Accounts Executive (Former Employee)
Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Federated Payment Systems as a contractor for less than a year

Pros: none that I can think of Cons: Scary, promises that don't exist, clients that aren't confirmed, deals that go… More

There are newer reviews on Federated Payment Systems.

Worked for Federated Payment Systems? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Federated Payment Systems reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Federated Payment Systems CEO Jon Levitt. All reviews posted anonymously by Federated Payment Systems employees.