Federated Payment Systems

www.federatedpayments.com
  www.federatedpayments.com
There are newer employer reviews for Federated Payment Systems

Hard sell of a flawed product

Former Employee - Sales Representative  in  Pensacola, FL
Former Employee - Sales Representative in Pensacola, FL

I worked at Federated Payment Systems

Pros

A great opportunity to lean some of the inner workings of the credit card processing industry.

Cons

Calling on businesses, the vast majority of which already have a credit card processing service, to try to get them to switch to Federated Payments.

Federated Payments, in general, deposits funds into a client's account two business days (48 hrs) after the card is swiped. In some transaction cases, the deposit delay can be significantly greater, up to five business days or longer. There are other processing companies which deposit funds within 24 hours of the transaction.

When a salesperson asks a manager specific questions about the company or its product, respond quickly and honestly. Saying, "I'll get back to you," and not doing so reduces trust in the company.

16 Other Employee Reviews for Federated Payment Systems (View Most Recent)

Run as fast as you can away

Former Employee - Accounts Executive  in  Toronto, ON (Canada)
    Former Employee - Accounts Executive in Toronto, ON (Canada)

I worked at Federated Payment Systems as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

none that I can think of

Cons

Scary, promises that don't exist, clients that aren't confirmed, deals that go sour, angry customers that feel you pulled the wool over their eyes.

I work 33 hours and make full time pay with benefits!!

Current Employee - NY Telemarketing
    Current Employee - NY Telemarketing

I have been working at Federated Payment Systems

Pros

Show up, work hard, and you'll reap the benefits of company with an entrepreneurial pay scale. For working only 33 hours a week I make great income. I sit next to some people that have been here for years that make even more than me. I graduated college with a degree completely unrelated and no opportunities available to me. I took this job because I was pressured to work and over a year later, I'm still here and have been promoted once. This is a good, stable company. Thanks guys, I appreciate the recognition and the opportunity.

Cons

As a call center agent, I handle a large volume of calls. There's very little downtime, so you always have to be on your game. The job is performance based therefore the expectation is to produce daily.

The addition of some newer, larger screen computers would be helpful. There should be better control over the temperature in the office.

There are newer employer reviews for Federated Payment Systems

Worked for Federated Payment Systems? Contribute to the Community!