Fedex Express
www.fedex.com Memphis, TN 5000+ Employees

Ramp Operations Manager

Ramp Operations Manager (Former Employee)
Knoxville, TN

ProsGood pay, Fun work atmosphere, team oriented approach, rewarding. Great opportunity for advancement.

ConsLong hours, 24/7 on call, Internal Audits given too much emphasis, Managers are expected to cover hourly positions. Metrics are not evenly distributed amoung locations in the division.

Advice to Senior ManagementConcentrate on metrics that enhance performance. Less punatitive emphasis on internal audits. Let Managers manage the people and the work not the numbers.

Great Place to work!

Ops Manager (Former Employee)
    Columbus, OH

I worked at Fedex Express full-time

Pros: Ability to move within the company, people first philosophy from… Cons: Lots of hours! You are expected to go beyond! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Run, don't walk away from FedEx Express

FT Courier (Current Employee)
    Rochester, MN

I have been working at Fedex Express full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Strong reputation. Decent benefits package, but still lacking in areas, ok vacation package, company uniforms, a strong history of performance on Wall Street. They try hard… Cons: This is not the Federal Express we all grew to know and love back in the 70's/80's. Hourly employees are expendable and they openly remind… Advice to Senior Management: FedEx provides a service to customers ... they should come… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fedex Express.

Worked for Fedex Express? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fedex Express reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fedex Express CEO David J. Bronczek. All reviews posted anonymously by Fedex Express employees.