Feeley & Driscoll, P.C.

www.fdcpa.com

Diverse experience, challenging environment, great opportunity to advance

Auditor (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsF&D exposes staff to clients in multiple indistries, and allows team members to see all areas starting in year 1. This includes tax, audit, business planning and consulting. There is substantial opportunity to grow and responsibilities increase quickly in the first few years. The salaries are higher than competitors, company paid masters degree, review materials for CPA exam, and a mentoring program.

ConsJust like any public accounting job, the winter months can be difficult, as the bulk of the work is completed from January through April. The firm does a good job managing people's time to be certain that they are not overloaded though.

Advice to Senior ManagementNone - Continue to offer opportunity to grow and provide experience for employees in multiple indistries. Overall a great place to work.

Great learning experience, great office environment

Staff Accountant (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Feeley & Driscoll, P.C.

Pros: - People you work with, young firm good office environment, made a lot of friends. - Working in many indistries helps you learn a… Cons: - Like most accounting firms, there is a lot of hours during busy season. -… Advice to Senior Management: - Take more feedback from the employee's to help the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Welcome to Hell, I'll be your waiter, please check your soul in at the gate.

Staff Auditor (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Feeley & Driscoll, P.C.

Pros: Salary. You better be here for the money only. The… Cons: Where do I begin... expect no life. They lay 20% off the workforce off every year. Everyone makes… Advice to Senior Management: Instead of cutting the staff that make you all your money, try cutting… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Feeley & Driscoll, P.C..

Worked for Feeley & Driscoll, P.C.? Contribute to the Community!