Feld Entertainment

www.feldentertainment.com

Entry Level Review from the rank & file

Assistant Props Master (Current Employee) Palmetto, FL

ProsTo get your foot in the touring theater. They will indeed hire you straight out of college. You can travel the world on their dime. As long as you are decently competent they will keep you around.

ConsBe prepared for the full touring experience. There is no such thing as "time off". It is all company time. The pay isn't horrible, but not quite as good as some other touring companies for the amount of work you will put in. If you are traveling out of the U.S. be prepared for the dismal exchange rate from dollars to whatever currency you will be using for that week.

Advice to Senior ManagementSenior management should very carefully watch the lower rungs of the company. They lose a lot of very talented professionals by promoting solely based on years with the company. Often enough years with the company did not translate to best work ethic, skills, or knowledge base.

Growing company

I have been working at Feld Entertainment full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Travel, Lots of opportunity. Fun Cons: No work/life balance. Long hours. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

sounds like a great place to work, but it's not

Worked On One of the Touring Circuses (Former Employee)

I worked at Feld Entertainment full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: traveled to a new city almost every week, free housing and… Cons: This company is the "Peter Principle" at work. In a five year period I saw almost every upper management position filled by someone who was… Advice to Senior Management: Just because your friend wants a job does not mean he is qualified to do it. Take a… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Feld Entertainment.

Worked for Feld Entertainment? Contribute to the Community!