Fenix Consulting Group

www.fenixconsultinggroup.com
Engaged Employer
Add Review
There are newer employer reviews for Fenix Consulting Group

An amazing company that truly cares about its people!

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The company is growing fast and has opened 3 locations in just over a year, has a great culture, and puts a massive focus personal development. The life lessons I learned and friends I made I will never forget, we are one big family that works very hard. It's an entrepreneurial haven, for those looking for a real opportunity and advancement and are willing to work hard for it this is it.

Cons

Not necessarily a con but its not a great position for someone just looking for a job, a lot of hours and training in the beginning and at least a portion of pay is based on your result not just for showing up.

Advice to Management

As you continue to grow and see success stay true to who you are and why you built this amazing company.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. The best job opportunity

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Fenix Consulting Group is a fast growing company in Orange, California, and joining the company turned out to be the best decision I have ever made. My goal was to get international work experience with sales, but it turned out to give me so much more than that. Fenix Consulting Group formed me as a person in many good ways, and I am still learning new things and developing myself every day. I’m working with hardworking, friendly and ambitious people who turned out to be my best friends. The company provides the best training, and gives everyone the opportunity to get to the top in the business. "Control your own destiny or someone else will." Jack Welch.

Cons

Non I can think of.

2. Fantastic company with emphasis on personal development

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (More than a year)

Pros

FCG as a company has both phenomenal ownership and leadership. The goal is to help YOU reach your full potential - not only professionally, but in all aspects of your life (including mental, physical, spiritual). Promotions are given based on metrics, not the length of time you've been employed. YOU determine your outcome in this company 100% based on your competency and proven ability. They have developed a culture for a team environment where training and support (AND FUN!) is never ending.

Cons

If you do not have an open mind to learn or grow yourself, this will be an uncomfortable environment for you. Everyone works their way up, so past job experience and education do not dictate your position. This is a performance based business - If you do not like to work hard and give your best, you are likely to have difficulty hitting standards.

Advice to Management

You're rocking it! Keep it up!