Fenix Consulting Group

www.fenixconsultinggroup.com
  www.fenixconsultinggroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fenix Consulting Group

An amazing company that truly cares about its people!

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time for more than a year

Pros

The company is growing fast and has opened 3 locations in just over a year, has a great culture, and puts a massive focus personal development. The life lessons I learned and friends I made I will never forget, we are one big family that works very hard. It's an entrepreneurial haven, for those looking for a real opportunity and advancement and are willing to work hard for it this is it.

Cons

Not necessarily a con but its not a great position for someone just looking for a job, a lot of hours and training in the beginning and at least a portion of pay is based on your result not just for showing up.

As you continue to grow and see success stay true to who you are and why you built this amazing company.

20 Other Employee Reviews for Fenix Consulting Group (View Most Recent)

The best job opportunity

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Fenix Consulting Group is a fast growing company in Orange, California, and joining the company turned out to be the best decision I have ever made. My goal was to get international work experience with sales, but it turned out to give me so much more than that. Fenix Consulting Group formed me as a person in many good ways, and I am still learning new things and developing myself every day. I’m working with hardworking, friendly and ambitious people who turned out to be my best friends. The company provides the best training, and gives everyone the opportunity to get to the top in the business. "Control your own destiny or someone else will." Jack Welch.

Cons

Non I can think of.

Just something you have to feel for yourself.

I worked at Fenix Consulting Group

Pros

Imagine a group of like minded individuals, all whom are goal driven, and want to be the best person they can be. People who no matter the differences or background, you can still see the best in. To top it all off, the environment is great. That is what we get to experience here. We are handed a glorifying life changing opportunity, and it's on YOU to achieve it. What better thing could you ask for then for you to prove yourself - to you?
    When you love what you do, you won't just be surviving your day. You'll be living it.
    We do entry level sales and the best part of all of this is, experienced or not, we help train you to be the best you!

Cons

I drive more than I'm used too now.

Be more strict on Standards. If you break your own standards, it's like breaking your word. If someone values something enough, they will do whatever it takes to stay with it.

There are newer employer reviews for Fenix Consulting Group

Worked for Fenix Consulting Group? Contribute to the Community!