Fenix Consulting Group

www.fenixconsultinggroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fenix Consulting Group

An amazing company that truly cares about its people!

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (more than a year)

Pros

The company is growing fast and has opened 3 locations in just over a year, has a great culture, and puts a massive focus personal development. The life lessons I learned and friends I made I will never forget, we are one big family that works very hard. It's an entrepreneurial haven, for those looking for a real opportunity and advancement and are willing to work hard for it this is it.

Cons

Not necessarily a con but its not a great position for someone just looking for a job, a lot of hours and training in the beginning and at least a portion of pay is based on your result not just for showing up.

As you continue to grow and see success stay true to who you are and why you built this amazing company.

25 Other Employee Reviews for Fenix Consulting Group (View Most Recent)

The best job opportunity

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Fenix Consulting Group is a fast growing company in Orange, California, and joining the company turned out to be the best decision I have ever made. My goal was to get international work experience with sales, but it turned out to give me so much more than that. Fenix Consulting Group formed me as a person in many good ways, and I am still learning new things and developing myself every day. I’m working with hardworking, friendly and ambitious people who turned out to be my best friends. The company provides the best training, and gives everyone the opportunity to get to the top in the business. "Control your own destiny or someone else will." Jack Welch.

Cons

Non I can think of.

From my first day (technically my 2nd round interview) I knew I'd found the work environment I'd been eagerly seeking.

Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Orange, CA
    Current Employee - Senior Account Manager in Orange, CA

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (less than a year)

Pros

Phenominal leadership/ownership - the companies goal is to help you reach yours, in all aspects of life (mental/emotional,physical,spiritual,professional, etc...)

This is a team environment, and everyone is seeking to help you grow and learn exponentially.

Competition is key and something I personally enjoy.

You determine your outcome 110% and you will not be micro-managed.

Cons

This job isn't for everyone. It is not an "easy" position - you're expected to give your best efforts, and your results will reflect your effort entirely.

There are standards in place, and for good reason. But this ultimately means that slackers will be weeded out.

You will be forced to grow, whether you're expecting to or not...and this can be uncomfortable for some.

Keep it up!