Fenix Consulting Group

www.fenixconsultinggroup.com
  www.fenixconsultinggroup.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fenix Consulting Group

An amazing company that truly cares about its people!

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (more than an year)

Pros

The company is growing fast and has opened 3 locations in just over a year, has a great culture, and puts a massive focus personal development. The life lessons I learned and friends I made I will never forget, we are one big family that works very hard. It's an entrepreneurial haven, for those looking for a real opportunity and advancement and are willing to work hard for it this is it.

Cons

Not necessarily a con but its not a great position for someone just looking for a job, a lot of hours and training in the beginning and at least a portion of pay is based on your result not just for showing up.

As you continue to grow and see success stay true to who you are and why you built this amazing company.

21 Other Employee Reviews for Fenix Consulting Group (View Most Recent)

The best job opportunity

I have been working at Fenix Consulting Group full-time

Pros

Fenix Consulting Group is a fast growing company in Orange, California, and joining the company turned out to be the best decision I have ever made. My goal was to get international work experience with sales, but it turned out to give me so much more than that. Fenix Consulting Group formed me as a person in many good ways, and I am still learning new things and developing myself every day. I’m working with hardworking, friendly and ambitious people who turned out to be my best friends. The company provides the best training, and gives everyone the opportunity to get to the top in the business. "Control your own destiny or someone else will." Jack Welch.

Cons

Non I can think of.

Opportunities to grow, lead, and become a better you.

Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Orange, CA
    Former Employee - Senior Account Manager in Orange, CA

I worked at Fenix Consulting Group full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Leadership qualities that you did not know that you had will come to the surface at this job because if they don't you will find yourself being shown the door out. As well as a strong drive to become a better version of you. A lot of this comes from the leader at fcg as well as the coworkers that you will meet. Who are all liked minded entrepreneurial individuals.

Cons

You will have little to no life outside of the work environment. Your new friends will become the ones that you work with because they are the only ones that have the same day off as you, and the same vision of what the future looks like. Due to the fact that your friends will not understand the reason for putting in the amount of work you do for pay that is not guaranteed. It is a commission only environment in essence. So if you are not hitting your numbers week after week you will be asked to leave.

All I would say is that you might want to be a little more upfront with how supplement works for people who are applying for the job.

There are newer employer reviews for Fenix Consulting Group