Fennemore Craig PC

www.fclaw.com

Decent opportinities for a large firm.

Paralegal (Current Employee) Phoenix, AZ

ProsThe best reasons to work for Fennemore Craig is the fact that it offers a decent benefits package and job retention is fairly high. There are many different areas of practice in this firm and even if you are experienced in only one area, there is opportunity to learn other types of law.

ConsThis firm isn't as family friendly as I thought it would be. I think they should work on a better maternity leave package. If you work as a paralegal, you can bonus but you have to meet a minimum billable hour schedule which is difficult to attain when comepeting with young associates.

Advice to Senior ManagementWhen there is somebody working in the firm that is extremely negative and brings morale at an all time low, they should be fired.

Support Clerk

Support Clerk (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fennemore Craig PC full-time for more than a year

Pros: Lots of work, lots of paper, job security, people clear out by 4:00 or 4:30, I've… Cons: Low pay, people are stressed out, definite pecking order, ordered and… Advice to Senior Management: Increase pay scale to market rates. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

A great stepping stone to my next job.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Phoenix, AZ

I worked at Fennemore Craig PC full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Great people, long history, excellent benefits, charity contribution, good atmosphere,… Cons: Conservative company that doesn't always like new ideas and can… Advice to Senior Management: When people bring new ideas or positions to the table,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Fennemore Craig PC.

Worked for Fennemore Craig PC? Contribute to the Community!