Fennemore Craig PC

www.fclaw.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fennemore Craig PC

Decent opportinities for a large firm.

Current Employee - Paralegal in Phoenix, AZ
Current Employee - Paralegal in Phoenix, AZ

I have been working at Fennemore Craig PC

Pros

The best reasons to work for Fennemore Craig is the fact that it offers a decent benefits package and job retention is fairly high. There are many different areas of practice in this firm and even if you are experienced in only one area, there is opportunity to learn other types of law.

Cons

This firm isn't as family friendly as I thought it would be. I think they should work on a better maternity leave package. If you work as a paralegal, you can bonus but you have to meet a minimum billable hour schedule which is difficult to attain when comepeting with young associates.

When there is somebody working in the firm that is extremely negative and brings morale at an all time low, they should be fired.

12 Other Employee Reviews for Fennemore Craig PC (View Most Recent)

Support Clerk

Current Employee - Support Clerk
    Current Employee - Support Clerk

I have been working at Fennemore Craig PC full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Lots of work, lots of paper, job security, people clear out by 4:00 or 4:30, I've never seen anything like it before as far as people bolting out the door (even attorneys).

Cons

Low pay, people are stressed out, definite pecking order, ordered and told what to do and not room for suggestions or creativity.

Increase pay scale to market rates.

A professional place to work - not a social event.

I worked at Fennemore Craig PC full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I worked for a difficult attorney and FC provided as much balance and support as could be expected in such an environment.

Cons

Too many secretaries with nothing to do but worry about what everyone else is or is not doing. Go to work, get your work done, go home.

Communicate with staff and maintain open door policy. Compensate those you appreciate. Don't be afraid to let the bad apples go.

There are newer employer reviews for Fennemore Craig PC