There are newer employer reviews for Fenwick & West

I may retire here

Current Employee - Information Technology Guy  in  Mountain View, CA
Current Employee - Information Technology Guy in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Fenwick & West full-time for more than 3 years

Pros

I feel valued and supported by my management and team. I am quite happy with my compensation and the work I am doing is exciting and challenging. The culture here is very diverse and very unique. I really think this may be the best place that I have ever worked and its definitely not my first. Fenwick is committed to using cutting edge technology and doesn't skimp on technology resources for its employees. Event our onsite datacenter is world class and leed platinum certified.

Cons

We get moved around a lot. I guess we are running out of space here..

Stay calm and party on!

18 Other Employee Reviews for Fenwick & West (View Most Recent)

Stratified

Former Employee - Secretary  in  San Francisco, CA
    Former Employee - Secretary in San Francisco, CA

I worked at Fenwick & West full-time for more than a year

Pros

The San Francisco office at least is in a lovely location, and the interior decoration is nice.

Cons

It's very stratified. Although attorneys depend on administrative staff, the two classes of employees are treated completely differently, not only in terms of respect but in the matter of what benefits each is eligible to receive. It makes it difficult to have a cohesive work culture.

You may have employees performing different functions, and of course the attorneys should be more highly compensated, but unless you can do without the administrative staff you should make it clear that they're valued. Solicit and listen to their opinions.

Great place for High Tech professionals

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Mountain View, CA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

I have been working at Fenwick & West

Pros

Fenwick is a great and fun place to work. Employees are treated fairly, pay and benefits are good. They are on the leading edge of business technology and always looking to improve. The workload can be heavy at times, but is well balanced.

Cons

One could almost say good to a fault... The employees tend to stick around a long time, so there may not be a ton of room for advancement fresh ideas coming in.

There are newer employer reviews for Fenwick & West

Worked for Fenwick & West? Contribute to the Community!