Ferguson Consulting

www.fergusonconsultinginc.com
Engaged Employer
There are newer employer reviews for Ferguson Consulting

Wonderful work experience for over 10 years. Impassioned leadership- Operations, Marketing, Business Dev & Training

Current Employee - Business Development in Chesterfield, MO
Current Employee - Business Development in Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at Ferguson Consulting full-time (More than 10 years)

Pros

The entire internal office team cares about the field employees and it shows. They try to make a difference and go out of their way to support us.

Cons

I'm not sure it's applicable in my case.

Advice to Management

it's hard- we know. The entire industry is based on mediocrity. Keep the standards.

Other Employee Reviews for Ferguson Consulting

It's contracting, not consulting. Great stop gap in a career, but not a career.

Pros

Plenty of job placements. Lots of training offered for a small company. Good place for starters, or people who want to add some experience at various jobs, or get by at the end of a career.

Cons

Revolving door of recruiters and account managers. Hard to keep up with ever changing staff. Executives seem a bit out of touch with their employees. Not a career type place as it's staffing, not consulting. Raises do not happen much. Bonus based on hours worked, not on performance, so working harder is better than working smarter.

Advice to Management

Somehow find a way to keep office personnel. Communicate with contractors more, you are losing them. Figure out a way to be more of a career. Maybe an additional bonus program to keep employees around longer.

Ferguson has helped me to grow my career, and become a better professional.

Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Chesterfield, MO
    Current Employee - IT Recruiter in Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at Ferguson Consulting full-time (More than a year)

Pros

The environment, team, and new office space. The leadership team helps you to develop your skills each and everyday, to help you to become the best in the industry. They are committed to you and your success at Ferguson. When I started my career with Ferguson the learning curve was steep, with the help of my Operations Managers and Director, I was able to not only learn the industry, but I learned how to be an effective recruiter. I was able to make 12 hires in my first year of employment, and have been averaging 2 hires each month since my one year anniversary. On a side note the new office is great. The open space allows for the collaborative environment for the team, which makes work fun and exciting. I believe with the help and guidance of the leadership team, my career will only continue to grow at Ferguson.

Cons

I do not find any cons about working at Ferguson.

Advice to Management

Keep pushing us to be the best.