Ferguson Consulting
www.fergusonconsultinginc.com Chesterfield, MO 50 to 149 Employees

I would go back in a heartbeat!

Database Administrator (Former Employee)
Saint Louis, MO

ProsThe company is solid. Management is competent and understand a consultants motivation and how to satisfy their clients. Not an easy business to do well and they succeed in keeping many paid and paid well.

ConsThe Fergusons are very intelligent and make it happen. They are so far ahead of the game that they can wear a normal person out with their energy. All in all, great people on a mission. Always on.

Advice to Senior ManagementGo on more vacations. LOL!!

Wonderful work experience for over 10 years. Impassioned leadership- Operations, Marketing, Business Dev & Training

Business Development (Current Employee)
    Chesterfield, MO

I have been working at Ferguson Consulting full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: The entire internal office team cares about the field employees and it shows. … Cons: I'm not sure it's applicable in my case. Advice to Senior Management: it's hard- we know. The entire industry is based… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

It's contracting, not consulting. Great stop gap in a career, but not a career.

I have been working at Ferguson Consulting

Pros: Plenty of job placements. Lots of training offered for a small company. Good place for starters, or people… Cons: Revolving door of recruiters and account managers. Hard to keep up with ever changing staff. Executives seem a bit out of touch with their employees.… Advice to Senior Management: Somehow find a way to keep office personnel. Communicate with contractors more, you are losing them. Figure out… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ferguson Consulting.

Worked for Ferguson Consulting? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ferguson Consulting reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ferguson Consulting CEO Susan Ferguson. All reviews posted anonymously by Ferguson Consulting employees.