Ferguson Enterprises
www.ferguson.com Newport News, VA 5000+ Employees

Great place to learn a foundation for your career

I have been working at Ferguson Enterprises

ProsMy experience at Ferguson was great! I worked in 3 different locations across the country and had a great experience in all 3. If you are wanting to work hard and learn it was the perfect environment. Hard work was rewarded with opportunities to take on more responsibility. Also if you were happy with your current position you were valued highly for your ability to perform that job.

ConsIt is a long work week and the salaries and payout for the time put in did not match.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue your management trainee program....I still pull from lessons learned during my career at Ferguson that give me a leg up in every situation.

Sales

I have been working at Ferguson Enterprises

Pros: The company offers a competive salary. There is also a lot of room for progress… Cons: Ferguson will work you pretty hard. Be prepared for ten hour days. It is also very though… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Not a bad place to start a career

Sales/Management Trainee (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ferguson Enterprises

Pros: -Decent starting salary out of college. -Good (but very expensive) benefit package. -Opportunity to learn a lot if you're placed in a small branch to start. -Satellite branches… Cons: -Very difficult to grow and advance with the company if you don't work at or near a main branch. -Mid-level management is always trying to out-think… Advice to Senior Management: Upgrade technology, do more to keep your young talent, increase the hourly rate you pay associates so it isn't necessary to… More

There are newer reviews on Ferguson Enterprises.

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ferguson Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ferguson Enterprises CEO Frank Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by Ferguson Enterprises employees.