There are newer employer reviews for Ferguson Enterprises

Great place to learn a foundation for your career

Pros

My experience at Ferguson was great! I worked in 3 different locations across the country and had a great experience in all 3. If you are wanting to work hard and learn it was the perfect environment. Hard work was rewarded with opportunities to take on more responsibility. Also if you were happy with your current position you were valued highly for your ability to perform that job.

Cons

It is a long work week and the salaries and payout for the time put in did not match.

Advice to Management

Continue your management trainee program....I still pull from lessons learned during my career at Ferguson that give me a leg up in every situation.

Other Employee Reviews for Ferguson Enterprises

1. Sales

Pros

The company offers a competive salary. There is also a lot of room for progress within the company. The company also does a good job at taking care of its employees.

Cons

Ferguson will work you pretty hard. Be prepared for ten hour days. It is also very though work and can be very stressful. Ferguson also does not do a good job at training its employees.

2. Long hours and high stress

Current Employee - Inside Sales
    Current Employee - Inside Sales

Pros

Ok benefits, pay is fair but work long hours, national company so you are able to transfer if need be.

Cons

- long hours, stressful with dealing a lot of BS with customers, unprofessional work environment