Ferguson Enterprises
www.ferguson.com Newport News, VA 5000+ Employees

Great experience filling orders in distribution warehouse

Warehouse Associate (Former Employee)
Franklin, MA

ProsGreat teamwork among the light-hearted shipping department warehouse associates. Coworkers were respectful. Spacious workspace. Would have continued work if I didn't get laid off.

ConsThe management was not motivational enough. They took a hands-off approach. Also, cleaning the warehouse was dangerous for your health. They used brooms and produced dust clouds.

Advice to Senior ManagementWarehouse associates should vacuum the warehouse instead of breathe in dust in cleaning it.

long hours

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ferguson Enterprises

Pros: steady pay and insurance benefits are good. opportunities are upcoming… Cons: the company plays favoritism. If your black your in now. Do not join this Company. long hours and they want you to take comp time… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Long hours Low pay

Warehouse Manager (Former Employee)
    Los Angeles, CA

I worked at Ferguson Enterprises full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The employees in the whse were great in every location… Cons: work 50 get paid for 40, promotions suck big time they promise you in time you will be in a… Advice to Senior Management: Be loyal to your employees not costmer or liar's. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Ferguson Enterprises.

Worked for Ferguson Enterprises? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ferguson Enterprises reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ferguson Enterprises CEO Frank Roach. All reviews posted anonymously by Ferguson Enterprises employees.