Ferrellgas Partners

www.ferrellgas.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Ferrellgas Partners

Good Place to Work, But Not For Everyone.

Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Olympia, WA
Current Employee - Delivery Manager in Olympia, WA

I have been working at Ferrellgas Partners

Pros

Seasonal business allows for ease of taking time off during the summer months. Employer is helpful in providing equipment to make work somewhat easier, if a little more binding (laptop/cell phone). Good benefits and employee stock ownership plan are a plus.

Cons

Winter heating season is very hectic, which can cause frustrations and often the weather dictates how busy it is. Snow/Ice and cold conditions make for the most work, and also hampers deliveries, which is frustrating. Customers can be anxious and sometimes rude during these periods of time.

For the most part, I think senior management is doing a good job. Communication is not horrible, but could be better in relaying things that are going on in the company. Some mid-level managers aren't very people friendly and those areas could probably do better if those in charge were replaced.

58 Other Employee Reviews for Ferrellgas Partners (View Most Recent)

Happy with my career results disappointed in the decision to lay off so many.

I worked at Ferrellgas Partners

Pros

Opportunity to wear many hats. Many good solid employees.

Cons

Weather driven. Unable to sustain long-term vision.

A solid company is like a 3-legged stool: Investors, Customers, Employees. Cut anyone of the legs short and the stool becomes very wobbly.

Great Company - Better have thick skin

Current Employee - Account Manager
    Current Employee - Account Manager

I have been working at Ferrellgas Partners

Pros

Great pay, great commision structure, DOS's truly care about their sales team professionally and personally, good benys...all the tools and support you need to succeed

Cons

Very frustrating division between sales and operations. Total lack of respect shown to sales team by the whole operations team. I've heard very disturbing comments by GM's and Op's managers about other Reps outside my territory.

Track Ops perfomance regarding new account setups and suport of sales efforts. They watch sales numbers closely enough but dont always know the whole picture.

There are newer employer reviews for Ferrellgas Partners