Ferrellgas Partners

www.ferrellgas.com

Unprofessional

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

ProsCompany pay period is every two weeks, ESOP, 401K

ConsEmployees are expected to work 40 hours a week without benefits, low pay when compared to other companies, constantly restructuring, your job never feels secure, they add fees to services to increase revenue so managers bonus, but then lose customer base the following year and blame customer service, run like a good old boy company.

Advice to Senior ManagementYou are a company in debt trying to pay out dividends to stock-holders, while your main goal remains to increase your personal wealth at the expense of others...my advise is to start praying; you will need it in your after-life.

Not quite what I expected

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Ferrellgas Partners part-time

Pros: Trucks are Good, Other Drivers are Good Cons: full time hours part time bemefits Advice to Senior Management: None More

Agree with delivery driver from OMAHA. Low pay, no opportunity for advancement, poor management.

Driver (Current Employee)

I have been working at Ferrellgas Partners part-time for more than 5 years

Pros: It's a job and helps to pay some of the bills. Some… Cons: I have been working for Ferrellgas for 7 years as part time driver. Work 40+ hours a week but no full time benefits. No… Advice to Senior Management: Micromanagement does not work. It only serves to anger and… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Ferrellgas Partners.

Worked for Ferrellgas Partners? Contribute to the Community!