Ferrellgas Partners
www.ferrellgas.com Overland Park, KS 1000 to 5000 Employees

Family Feel with Great Benefits

I have been working at Ferrellgas Partners full-time for more than 10 years

ProsI've been with Ferrellgas for over 12 years and I can honestly say I look forward to going to work every day. Although this is a large company with locations nationwide our local office feels like a family and that is how the folks at the corporate office have always treated me. I like the "open door" policy that our CEO has and anytime I've ever emailed him I've always gotten a speedy answer. A couple of times over the years the answer came via a personal phone call! It feels good to work for a company that really cares about the employees and their families. The ESOP is one of my favorite things at the company. I didn't think much about it when I started working here, but now I really look forward to the letters that come during the year. Hard to believe I've got that much saved up for retirement without putting in a dime of my own money!

ConsAlways tough working outside in the winter and being on call isn't my favorite thing, but I understand that we are just taking care of our customers. I've eaten my share of cookies from grateful customers during the holiday season!

Advice to Senior ManagementKeep listening to the employees. No one knows our customers better.

Ferrellgas has always let me put my family and their needs first. Very family oriented company.

I have been working at Ferrellgas Partners full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Ferrellgas is very involved with the communities they service. They are also very generous with numerous Charity Bobtails that give a portion of the proceeds… Cons: Weather dependant to an extent, but with new technologies we… Advice to Senior Management: Keep listening to your employees and keep the customers needs first. They are the two most… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Great Company

Corporate Office (Current Employee)
Kansas City, MO

I have been working at Ferrellgas Partners full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great company that offers a strong compensation package along with a ESOP that is completely funded by the… Cons: Retail propane is a weather driven business and in extended periods of above normal temperatures sometimes difficult decisions have to… Advice to Senior Management: Keep doing what you have been doing and don't let… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Ferrellgas Partners.

Worked for Ferrellgas Partners? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Ferrellgas Partners reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Ferrellgas Partners CEO Stephen L. Wambold. All reviews posted anonymously by Ferrellgas Partners employees.