Ferrero

www.ferrerocareers.com
Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Ferrero

Formative

Current Employee - Internship in Alba (Italy)
Current Employee - Internship in Alba (Italy)

I have been working at Ferrero full-time (less than a year)

Pros

It is a young company, driven by constant challenges and innovation, which let me grow personally and professionally.
It is a company which is actually enriching people’s lives and creating new business opportunities, exploiting its employees' creativity.

Cons

It is a family company, maybe in the long run there are less opportunities to grow as a professional inside the company

46 Other Employee Reviews for Ferrero (View Most Recent)

Great!

Former Employee - Intern
    Former Employee - Intern

I worked at Ferrero

Pros

The pros of an internship at Ferrero are: great opportunities, great firm, great culture and exceptional people. A huge opportunity to learn a lot.

Cons

The biggest downside I see is the fact that you have to speak Italian if you want to reach the highest positions in the firm.

I think a good idea could be to create an intern program such as a graduateprogram, to attract and retain best talented students.

Decent pay for a dead-end job.

Current Employee - General Operative in Cork (Ireland)
    Current Employee - General Operative in Cork (Ireland)

I have been working at Ferrero

Pros

Remuneration is good for the work performed.
    Company shutdowns are run in July and at christmas,
    which are ideal times for holidays.

Cons

Management displays a lack of clarity and visible inter-management tensions.
    Internal promotion seems to be based on social factors rather than ability/qualifications.
    Floor employees are kept in the dark on future changes/issues until the minimum notice is left.

Management need to increase their qualifications and upskill regularly. They should seek advice from successful management teams in nearby companies such as Apple. This would boost their poor reputation among HR professionals particularly.

There are newer employer reviews for Ferrero