FetchBack

www.ebayenterprise.com

FetchBack is growing and changing...for the better

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

ProsAlot of changes have been seen over the past 2+ years I've been here. We've grown significantly and qualified employees have been given the opportunity for growth paths. We've seen success month over month and have expanded teams significantly. All the while keeping the main thread of culture we've had from our small office days. We're of a work hard play hard mentality, and teams come together to get goals accomplished.

ConsAlthough the culture for the most part is the same, it has changed in some ways as many companies do as they expand and bring in more diverse minds. With struggles to fill positions in middle management, upper management at times contributes too large a focus on big picture objectives, and leaves little details undone, which can be the biggest impact on their employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore feedback on performance would help us better assess where we stand. Without having had reviews for over a year, its difficult to get straight-talk on where we stand in the eyes of management.

You have the opportunity to learn more than you ever thought you'd know, in a very fast-paced environment.

Account Manager (Current Employee) Tempe, AZ

I have been working at FetchBack

Pros: Laid-back atmosphere, growing industry, opportunity for job growth Cons: uncertainty of ecommerce marketplace, start-up that has a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: The training infrastructure needs to be updated. It's a large… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Great base pay, selective support from management, no appreciation for true hard work and complete dishonesty.

National Account Executive (Former Employee) Tempe, AZ

I worked at FetchBack

Pros: The company is growing and is well recognized in the industry. They offer a great product and are… Cons: This company does NOT value their employees and they definitely don't appreciate them. They have no problem hiring and firing like crazy as if you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FetchBack.

Worked for FetchBack? Contribute to the Community!