There are newer employer reviews for FetchBack

FetchBack is growing and changing...for the better

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Tempe, AZ
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at FetchBack

Pros

Alot of changes have been seen over the past 2+ years I've been here. We've grown significantly and qualified employees have been given the opportunity for growth paths. We've seen success month over month and have expanded teams significantly. All the while keeping the main thread of culture we've had from our small office days. We're of a work hard play hard mentality, and teams come together to get goals accomplished.

Cons

Although the culture for the most part is the same, it has changed in some ways as many companies do as they expand and bring in more diverse minds. With struggles to fill positions in middle management, upper management at times contributes too large a focus on big picture objectives, and leaves little details undone, which can be the biggest impact on their employees.

More feedback on performance would help us better assess where we stand. Without having had reviews for over a year, its difficult to get straight-talk on where we stand in the eyes of management.

15 Other Employee Reviews for FetchBack (View Most Recent)

You have the opportunity to learn more than you ever thought you'd know, in a very fast-paced environment.

Current Employee - Account Manager  in  Tempe, AZ
    Current Employee - Account Manager in Tempe, AZ

I have been working at FetchBack

Pros

Laid-back atmosphere, growing industry, opportunity for job growth

Cons

uncertainty of ecommerce marketplace, start-up that has a lot of growing pains

The training infrastructure needs to be updated. It's a large project, but its hampering the growth of the company.

Great base pay, selective support from management, no appreciation for true hard work and complete dishonesty.

Former Employee - National Account Executive  in  Tempe, AZ
    Former Employee - National Account Executive in Tempe, AZ

I worked at FetchBack

Pros

The company is growing and is well recognized in the industry. They offer a great product and are certainly leaders in the their space. The environment is friendly, casual, and they offer a very appealing base salary.

Cons

This company does NOT value their employees and they definitely don't appreciate them. They have no problem hiring and firing like crazy as if you don't matter. The favoritism is terrible and the pressure is even worse. Overall Fetchback may seem like a great place to work but please do not be fooled. I was completely mislead and made to believe that my hard work would be taken seriously and I was in no risk of losing my job. That obviously wasn't the case and did I have any warning? No and I absolutely didn't get any help or guidance. I think the company is in worse shape then they will admit to.

There are newer employer reviews for FetchBack

Worked for FetchBack? Contribute to the Community!