FetchBack
www.ebayenterprise.com King of Prussia, PA 50 to 149 Employees

Great place to work

Systems Administrative (Current Employee)
Tempe, AZ

ProsWorking in the development area of the company, I see a lot of changes happening. All of them are for the better. With the recent purchase and integration into eBay, I see even more opportunities upon us. This company is the best company I have worked for. The work you do is definitely appreciated by upper management. There is no hassle to get funding something that may need to be done.

The culture in this environment is nothing like I've sene before. We are able to bring our dogs into the office occasionally, we go out to sporting events, or company picnics. It's definitely not one of those companies where you wake up and think "I wish it was Saturday, so I don't have to go to work". I love what I do here and I see a lot of potential growth for the company itself.

ConsThere is only one negative thing I have to say about FetchBack. There are a few people on our team who don't share their knowledge, and try to keep it for themselves (job security?). There needs to be more attention brought to those employees on why doing so can hinder them or the company.

Advice to Senior ManagementThere needs to be more of a crackdown on employees not willing to share their knowledge.

must love dogs.

National Account Executive (Former Employee)

I worked at FetchBack

Pros: you can bring your dog to work. who doesn't love dogs? Also, you get to meet… Cons: Ever tried to hit a moving target? This doesn't even begin to describe your employment experience at FetchBack. With sales tactics, pricing models, account lists,… Advice to Senior Management: work on your upward and downward communication. value your employees, they are… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

FetchBack is growing and changing...for the better

Tempe, AZ

I have been working at FetchBack

Pros: Alot of changes have been seen over the past 2+ years I've been here. We've grown significantly and qualified employees have been given the… Cons: Although the culture for the most part is the same, it has changed in some ways as many companies do as they expand and bring… Advice to Senior Management: More feedback on performance would help us better assess where we stand. Without having had reviews… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on FetchBack.

Worked for FetchBack? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at FetchBack reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for FetchBack CEO Tobias Hartmann. All reviews posted anonymously by FetchBack employees.