Fiberlink

www.fiberlink.com
  www.fiberlink.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fiberlink

The best job I have ever had

I have been working at Fiberlink

Pros

The people are amazing...such a knowledgeable and dynamic group! Our product is stellar and the culture has an entrepreneurial/small company feel. It's a win-win for me!

Cons

We are growing so fast, it's hard to keep up with who's who

52 Other Employee Reviews for Fiberlink (View Most Recent)

Fiberlink is a great company to work for

I have been working at Fiberlink

Pros

Fiberlink is a great place to work and it's the people who make it great. They are talented and passionate about their work. Our product is solid. People work hard within a casual environment, it's fast paced and we have flexibility like an open vacation policy. We have good benefits and most important, a strong management team.

Cons

I can't think of too many downsides. The work is challenging and we put in long hours but we get to see the impact of our work and it's a good thing rather than a downside.

The communciation between managers and employees can always improve. It's better than it's been in the past but there's always room to improve in this area.

Solid and poised for growth with praise for employee benefits

Former Employee - Sales Account Manager in Blue Bell, PA
    Former Employee - Sales Account Manager in Blue Bell, PA

I worked at Fiberlink

Pros

Fiberlink maintains an excellent market position with respect to end-point security in the "cloud" (internet). They are definatley on the mark with their coined phrase of " providing security in the mobile blind spot". They seem to be profitable and more than willing to spend cash in the right areas. The corporate culture is friendly and relaxed while setting high standards for all employees. Fiberlkink does a great job with employee recognition. Most people are willing to help fellow employees. The benefits are excellent and foe the most part, this is a company that provides excellent growth opportunities for all employees.

Cons

There is a new initiative to transition Customer Service people to inside sales people that lacks a solid plan for adequate training, execution, sales personnel collaboration and especially compensation. Sales executives and middle management (in sales) are not in harmony and it is obvious to the sales people. Sales executives are out of touch with cohesive team effort between outside Regional Sales Managers, Sales Account Managers and Sales Account Representatives. There is a great deal of uncertainty with respect to job descriptions and compensation among sales people. Job descriptions and compensation plans need to be established in writing and there sales execs need to adhere to the scheduled start and finish time so of meetings.

While senior management are proud of the companies acomlishments and demonstrate and true caring for the well being of employees, they seriously need to visit with staff members particularly the sales people on a one-to-one basis to get the real feedback. They should also pay close attention to hiring the right people for sales positions.

There are newer employer reviews for Fiberlink