Fiberlink
www.fiberlink.com Blue Bell, PA 5000+ Employees

Good Company - Communication between departments needs improvement.

Developer (Former Employee)
Plymouth Meeting, PA

I worked at Fiberlink

ProsThe computer room was very clean and modern, and this company tried to keep current on software. At the time I was there, they were moving to VMware. The people were very pleasant, and they budgeted money for training. They had some smart people. Also, free lunch on Friday (you'll gain weight working there), and they allowed drinking beer at your desk. They figured you were an adult, and could be responsible.

There was no vacation policy. You decide what days and how much time you want to take for vacation.

ConsThey run a new-employee orientation every year, where you get to meet with executive staff. That's good; but, the program is run with a little too much enthusiasm for a workplace. They kind of want to take the realness out of people.

There is a bonus plan, but some of the goals are vague. When I was there a lot of people had left, and I believe it was related to goals and expectation.

It's a security company. They video monitor everything that goes on in the building. For example, I don't need to know that a hammer was still left out in the computer room floor by the security officer. However, it was helpful to have the guy on task when the computer room door inadvertently locked from the inside.

Advice to Senior ManagementCommunication was good within departments. However communication between departments was a disaster. Encourage honesty ... if you make a mistake with client data and inadvertently publish information admit it to the client. Focus on getting the right things done over getting the client's money.
Money will come with good service and good technology - just be honest about what you're doing.

great place to work

Account Executive (Former Employee)
Bangalore (India)

I worked at Fiberlink full-time for less than a year

Pros: it has great work culture , complete job satisfaction and… Cons: it is a new company Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

good

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fiberlink

Pros: good work culture, flexible timings Cons: hectic work schedule, lot of politics Advice to Senior Management: hire new HRs Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fiberlink.

Worked for Fiberlink? Contribute to the Community!

Fiberlink – Why Work for Us?

​​​​​​​​Unparalleled experience and product innovation. Total enterprise device management in a single portal. Unique Mobility-as-a-Service delivery model.​​​​​​​​ Fiberlink, an IBM company, the leader in mobile device… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiberlink reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fiberlink CEO Jim Sheward. All reviews posted anonymously by Fiberlink employees.