Fidelitone Logistics
www.fidelitone.com Wauconda, IL 500 to 999 Employees

Fast paced, lots of opportunity

Vice President of Marketing (Current Employee)
Wauconda, IL

ProsI am a current employee of Fidelitone Logistics and have been with the company since August of 2011. Over my tenure, I have been impressed with the strategic vision of the leadership team and the ongoing opportunities made available to hardworking employees.

Fidelitone is a privately-held company with over 80 years of history. The company was founded with an entrepreneurial spirit and the principle of customer focus. Today, the leadership team remains committed to those same ideologies and recognizes its talented team for delivering on customer satisfaction.

I am excited to be part of this team and look forward to the opportunities ahead.

ConsNone that I have observed

Run the other direction

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fidelitone Logistics

Pros: It is a paycheck. Depending on who you report to,this can make the your day good or bad. Ross Hudson, he is great, fair, young… Cons: Senior management. Not all fall into this area, but most do. Most of upper management would… Advice to Senior Management: Strongly recommend they stop using fear as a management method. Your staff spends a lot of time worried about what knee jerk reaction you… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

The only family I ever had since I was around them 24/7.

Warehouse Generalist (Former Employee)
    Wauconda, IL

I worked at Fidelitone Logistics full-time for more than a year

Pros: Oh man where do I begin... First off I loved working 50-60 hours a week every week and the fact that I loved working every… Cons: None that I could think of. Everything was perfect as… Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the good work. People love working for a company that makes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fidelitone Logistics.

Worked for Fidelitone Logistics? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelitone Logistics reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fidelitone Logistics CEO Craig J. Hudson. All reviews posted anonymously by Fidelitone Logistics employees.