Fidelitone Logistics

www.fidelitone.com
  www.fidelitone.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fidelitone Logistics

Fast paced, lots of opportunity

Current Employee - Vice President of Marketing in Wauconda, IL
Current Employee - Vice President of Marketing in Wauconda, IL

I have been working at Fidelitone Logistics full-time (more than an year)

Pros

I am a current employee of Fidelitone Logistics and have been with the company since August of 2011. Over my tenure, I have been impressed with the strategic vision of the leadership team and the ongoing opportunities made available to hardworking employees.

Fidelitone is a privately-held company with over 80 years of history. The company was founded with an entrepreneurial spirit and the principle of customer focus. Today, the leadership team remains committed to those same ideologies and recognizes its talented team for delivering on customer satisfaction.

I am excited to be part of this team and look forward to the opportunities ahead.

Cons

None that I have observed

8 Other Employee Reviews for Fidelitone Logistics (View Most Recent)

Run the other direction

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wauconda, IL
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Wauconda, IL

I worked at Fidelitone Logistics

Pros

It is a paycheck. Depending on who you report to,this can make the your day good or bad.
    Ross Hudson, he is great, fair, young and really has what it takes to run this company. If he is allowed to take over, then this company could be come a very good place to work at. Until then, watch managements actions, which do not match the words spoken.

Cons

Senior management. Not all fall into this area, but most do. Most of upper management would not make it at a good company, they need to thank god and the owner for the role they hold.

Strongly recommend they stop using fear as a management method. Your staff spends a lot of time worried about what knee jerk reaction you are going to take next. Take the time to review some highly respected companies like Best Buy, Southwest, Apple, etc. The world changed, please note that your management style needs to change. Get a management consultant and allow them to look under the hood and help you. You really need it. Get some public speaking lessons for your leadership. My god they are terrible, they can demotivate the crowd in less then 5 minutes.

Dysfunctional Company with lack of professional leadership

Former Employee - CIO in Wauconda, IL
    Former Employee - CIO in Wauconda, IL

I worked at Fidelitone Logistics full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Dream up deliverables in a week with no clear expectation. If you like to kiss up this is the perfect place for you. Entertaining organizational changes and antics to flush out employees. Never a dull moment with senior management changing roles, or promotions on a weekly basis. You never know who might be the next winning contestant to be a VP.

Cons

No clear direction on company goals or values. Monthly firings and executive vision set by family management. Treat employees like underwear.

Flush IT out every 2 years with out question.

Remove your head from your rear end and hire real executives not wanna be professionals home grown at the country club frat house.

There are newer employer reviews for Fidelitone Logistics