There are newer employer reviews for Fidelity Investments

Overall a good company to work for

Current Employee - Business Analyst in Westlake, TX
Current Employee - Business Analyst in Westlake, TX

I have been working at Fidelity Investments

Pros

Great health, 401k, and profit sharing benefits. The majority of middle management care about the employees. Good work/live balance.

Cons

Compensation is very low. The only way to get a higher salary is to move around a lot, or leave and come back.

If you want talented people to stay in their current jobs there need to be incentives to stay and a way to increase your salary while staying in the same job.

1861 Other Employee Reviews for Fidelity Investments (View Most Recent)

Great place to start your career.

Current Employee - Financial Representative in Merrimack, NH
    Current Employee - Financial Representative in Merrimack, NH

I have been working at Fidelity Investments

Pros

Great place to start you career out of school. They pay you to study for you series 7 and 63. You are paid hourly so OT can help bring up you pay amount. The training if one of the best in the business.

Cons

Tough to go to other departments. They try to get you to go to other roles that are on the phone. Very hard to get a role off the phone. After a year the job becomes very repetitive.

Give employees other options in career development. Many people want to stay with Fidelity but end up leaving because they are not given any direction of other positions that Fidelity has to offer.

Horrible.The manager I was under lacked knowledge on the job itself.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Westlake, TX
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Westlake, TX

I worked at Fidelity Investments

Pros

The company has good benefits.

Cons

Fidelity managers do a lot of double talk.Rigid environment and some employees are rigid.People walk around like zombies.The manager I was under always stated on our breaks to get away from our desk,go outside for fresh air but how in the world can you go outside when your breaks are 15 minutes and how the building is built it would be impossible to go downstairs,take in fresh air and be back upstairs and on the phone in 15 minutes and your metrics are being monitored every second,what a joke.I was let go after being on the floor for a month stating my metrics wasn't where they should be and I was being rude to customers and this never occurred. This comopany

There are newer employer reviews for Fidelity Investments