There are newer employer reviews for Fidelity Investments

Far too political!

Former Employee - Director  in  Westlake, TX
Former Employee - Director in Westlake, TX

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than a year

Pros

Some very good employees but they lack any real understanding of the business. They are too busy trying to manage the poltical atmosphere in order to protect thier jobs.

Cons

Too political. Sr. management has no clue as to what needs to be done to make the company successful. Not a proactive culture to solving business issues.

1800 Other Employee Reviews for Fidelity Investments (View Most Recent)

If you are debating between this company and another -- GO THERE!

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative  in  Merrimack, NH
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Merrimack, NH

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

It's a job and pays the bills. That is what I can say about Fidelity. It USED to be a good place to work, but things have changed there dramatically.

Cons

Very condescending, little or no advancement if you are female with children or an ill spouse. They treat you like dogs because they know they can in this economy. Best friend comes home in tears - lecherous treatment of women in the finance side of the business. You have to be gorgeous and LIKE that kind of attention, or male and have little or no encumbrances. They are turning all of their business over the India.

Get your heads out of your butts and reward hard working people instead of the young, unattached, unencumbered little boys under the age of 25 who work the system and steal the real worker's credits! Bitter? Damned straight. Even my boss knew that I was poorly treated, and he gave me an EXCELLENT FULL PAGE recommendation when I was terminated - even though he was told NOT to. And, yes, HE is gone too! And STOP sending work over to India. We trained out counterparts for TWO YEARS and STILL we spent 75% of our time correcting THEIR errors! It has GOT TO STOP!

Investments

Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative  in  Merrimack, NH
    Former Employee - Inside Sales Representative in Merrimack, NH

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Benefits. 401k. Training is very good.

Cons

Sweat shop. Expect 40 to 70 calls a day. Tied to your desk with old head sets that squeak.

There are newer employer reviews for Fidelity Investments

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!