Fidelity Investments

www.fidelity.com

The people are great and there is good work/life balance. The work isn't always creative enough.

Visual Designer (Current Employee) Boston, MA

ProsDedicated, smart, passionate people in every department, including design. A huge focus on great user experience. Great benefits and pay. Flexible hours.

ConsSlow pace. Don't always have the tools or help you need. Frustratingly behind the times technology and development. Development that has been almost completely outsourced overseas - working closely with your developers is next to impossible.

Advice to Senior ManagementDon't segment the aspects of design and development so much - they should work together as a team. Upgrade the back-end systems - big-time and right away.

Amazing company! Best 6 yrs of my career!

Senior Executive Secretary (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Management, culture, talent hired, overall excellent & memorable company. Cons: Location & commute in Boston unbearable at times. Advice to Senior Management: Keep up the great work! Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bi-polar

IT Director (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Decent salary. Huge investment in IT. Able to… Cons: Shuffle, shuffle, shuffle. Lots of people movement which has to be expensive. Cutting a lot of IT jobs in Boston and moving to… Advice to Senior Management: Stop the shuffle; I'm sure you think this is an advantage, but it causes upheaval and costs a fortune. Pick a couple tools; stick… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fidelity Investments.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!