Fidelity Investments

www.fidelity.com

Great company to settle down and retire from; not best for earlier in your career if you wish to learn.

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) Merrimack, NH

ProsGreat perks. In terms of bonus, profit sharing, 401(k) match, health and insurance benefits. If you are good management usually goes at length to keep you happy and retain you. Does respect work life balance.

ConsBit of bureaucracy and personal interests make environment little rigid in terms of work and future roadmaps. Since a big part of salaries ( specially from senior levels) are tied to bonuses, focus changes from overall team goal to personal goals and marketing, making environment unpleasant. If you are a technical personal specially earlier in your career and want to grow technically, this might not be the right place to start.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue what you are doing to retain good employees. Please reduce bureaucracy and come up with better ways to retain your technical staff.

Stuck in the past

Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for less than a year

Pros: Good benefits, lots of structure Cons: Bureaucratic, slow-paced, and hypocritical. Watch "Office Space" for an… Advice to Senior Management: Don't say you reward asking questions and taking risks when… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Bureaucracy and brown nosing to get a promotion

Investment Solutions Representative (Former Employee) Westlake, TX

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time for less than a year

Pros: Job security, health insurance is expensive, work/life balance is not… Cons: Micro management, mandatory overtime, incompetent management Advice to Senior Management: Learn to do the job you are put in charge… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fidelity Investments.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!