Fidelity Investments

www.fidelity.com

Great company to settle down and retire from; not best for earlier in your career if you wish to learn.

Senior Analyst (Current Employee) Merrimack, NH

ProsGreat perks. In terms of bonus, profit sharing, 401(k) match, health and insurance benefits. If you are good management usually goes at length to keep you happy and retain you. Does respect work life balance.

ConsBit of bureaucracy and personal interests make environment little rigid in terms of work and future roadmaps. Since a big part of salaries ( specially from senior levels) are tied to bonuses, focus changes from overall team goal to personal goals and marketing, making environment unpleasant. If you are a technical personal specially earlier in your career and want to grow technically, this might not be the right place to start.

Advice to Senior ManagementContinue what you are doing to retain good employees. Please reduce bureaucracy and come up with better ways to retain your technical staff.

Filled with people who have been working there too long and are afraid to ever work anywhere else.

Director (Former Employee) Boston, MA

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: Great 401k matching, year-end bonus & shares. Good health benefits.… Cons: Comparatively low salary, unless you come in at a certain level. I was at Fidelity for several years -- in the beginning I was excited… Advice to Senior Management: I was at Fidelity for more than 8 years. I've seen enough to know… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great benefits and not too bad if you don;t mind a phone job.

Premium Relationship Associate (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than a year

Pros: Good benefits-healthcare, vacation, sick time, 401k match etc. Great place to… Cons: Very micromanaged because it is a phone job. Shifts for… Advice to Senior Management: Don't do so many loan positions, but give people the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fidelity Investments.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!