Fidelity Investments

www.fidelity.com

Mobility is the biggest benefit to Fidelity!

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee) Covington, KY

ProsIt is unlikely that you'll ever get bored in a role at Fidelity. However, if you do get bored or feel like you need a new challenge, Fidelity is usually able to accommodate! Along with mobility, you get experience, and with experience you become more valuable to the company. Fidelity is very good about allowing its employees to gain other experience.

ConsThe company is very numbers-driven so, with that said, it should come as no shock that meeting and exceeding rigid quotas is of utmost importance...to the point where quality is sacrificed just to 'crank out the numbers.'

Advice to Senior ManagementThere should be a better balance between quality and quantity. That is the age-old controversy but it is something that needs to be confronted head-on. Customers and employees ultimately lose when numbers are given more importance than quality. Quality will retain customers and hard-working employees.

Great people, good products and services

Managing Director (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Privately held, great people, superior benefits. Product and service mix is outstanding.… Cons: High management movement, lack consistent leadership. The culture encourages rapid turnover (3 yrs) of… Advice to Senior Management: Build culture that fosters loyalty and continuity. Constant leadership changes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Fidelity is a great company with low compensation

Fund Accounting Analyst (Current Employee) Westlake, TX

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than a year

Pros: Easy work hours and young employees makes the job fun… Cons: We are not paid enough for the industry and the… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fidelity Investments.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!