Fidelity Investments

www.fidelity.com

It started out great and has slowly declined as management has changed.

Investor Center Account Executive (Current Employee)

ProsBenefits are good, pay is pretty good also. Trying to move in the right direction at the upper management level. The message from upper management is very inspiring and motivational.

ConsMicro managing employees to the point that it inhibits daily job duties. The inspiring and motivational message from upper management gets lost in translation by the time it reaches the field. Middle management does not want you to think that you have a secure career.

Advice to Senior ManagementMarket level management does not have employees and clients best interest in mind and are more concerned about progressing their own career. I have always found that management with the best of intentions for both clients and employees promotes a healthy work environment. That same attitude is noticed by clients and will grow the business better than intimidation tactics. I loved first working for this company, I was motivated and loved working on progressing my career. With the recent changes in management I am going to finish my several designations I am working on and begin looking for a company that has better communication between upper and middle level management. I do not consider market level management upper management and do not feel that they reflect qualities that leadership should have. In addition they lack the interpersonal communication that the previous market management had.

Fantastic benefits, opportunity to learn a lot, provide world class service to clients

High Net Worth Services (Current Employee) Salt Lake City, UT

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 8 years

Pros: The benefits are great.Fantastic insurance.tuition.computer buying compensation.fitness budgets.pay decent. Cons: There are some bottlenecks when it comes to getting promoted in… Advice to Senior Management: Open a few more channels of opportunity. Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Client Service Analyst

Client Service Associate (Current Employee) Boston, MA

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 10 years

Pros: Strong solid company with great reputation. Retirement benefits are fantastic.… Cons: Since it is such a large company it is becoming more spread out with… Advice to Senior Management: Continue to stay focused on growth. The company does a good job taking care of employees but since the company is becoming more spread out,… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Fidelity Investments.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!