Fidelity Investments

www.fidelity.com

It started out great and has slowly declined as management has changed.

Current Employee - Investor Center Account Executive
Current Employee - Investor Center Account Executive

Pros

Benefits are good, pay is pretty good also. Trying to move in the right direction at the upper management level. The message from upper management is very inspiring and motivational.

Cons

Micro managing employees to the point that it inhibits daily job duties. The inspiring and motivational message from upper management gets lost in translation by the time it reaches the field. Middle management does not want you to think that you have a secure career.

Market level management does not have employees and clients best interest in mind and are more concerned about progressing their own career. I have always found that management with the best of intentions for both clients and employees promotes a healthy work environment. That same attitude is noticed by clients and will grow the business better than intimidation tactics. I loved first working for this company, I was motivated and loved working on progressing my career. With the recent changes in management I am going to finish my several designations I am working on and begin looking for a company that has better communication between upper and middle level management. I do not consider market level management upper management and do not feel that they reflect qualities that leadership should have. In addition they lack the interpersonal communication that the previous market management had.

Other reviews for Fidelity Investments

growth is limited but good for stable and long term planning

Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer  in  Merrimack, NH
    Current Employee - Senior Software Engineer in Merrimack, NH

Pros

bonus part in benefits is good.
    Lot of scope for learning new technologies.
    Each and every latest tool is used.

Cons

Pay is horrible ...Which will affect your payslip which will affect your payslip and will result in lesser package while changing company

none

Excellent company for a long career

Current Employee - Vice President  in  Westlake, TX
    Current Employee - Vice President in Westlake, TX

Pros

Good pay, good career mobility, opportunities to gain a wide variety of experiences. Great benefits, very generous retirement program. Great people to work with, Fidelity attracts top performers. Great locations and campuses to work in.

Cons

Fidelity will take as much time from you as you will allow. Almost all employees have more work to do than they can get done.

There are newer employer reviews for Fidelity Investments.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!