Fidelity Investments

www.fidelity.com

Fidelity

Anonymous Employee (Current Employee) Smithfield, RI

ProsAssociates are encouraged to work independently and think creatively. Asd would be expected, the firm is conservative. Open to new ideas. Opportunity to make a career.

ConsBecause the company is so large, jobs at some firms have been split among more than one associate at Fidelity. It sometimes feels difficult to cut through the red tape and get things done.

Advice to Senior ManagementEmpower associates more. Eliminate the red tape. Working groups are great, but slow down the process and sometimes prevent things from getting done. Pressure to deliver sometimes affects the quality of the finished product, due to budget.

Customer first mentality in a financial services firm

Financial Analyst IV (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than a year

Pros: Great retirement benefits, great work/life balance Cons: Ongoing regionalization away from Boston Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Amazing company to work for

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Fidelity is a great place to start your career in the financial services industry. They will take you in, get you licensed,… Cons: There aren't a lot of cons other than some of the people--a lot of middle management can be extremely obnoxious with inflated heads & egos,… Advice to Senior Management: Keep a closer eye on middle-management--those who are closest to your front line working force. Ask for direct & candid feedback from front line… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More
There are newer reviews on Fidelity Investments.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!