Fidelity Investments
3.4 of 5 1,560 reviews
www.fidelity.com Boston, MA 5000+ Employees

Great organization with teamwork and sales as a culture

Fixed Income Relationship Officer (Current Employee)
Jacksonville, FL

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years

ProsLeading financial service provider that does what is right for the client. Feel good about positioning products that you know are a great value to the customer. Good culture and recognition of accomplishments.

ConsIt's a very large organization and at times there are many people going for the same positions to advance. You could make more in plain salary and commissions working elsewhere in the industry.

Advice to Senior ManagementMore timely information and feedback is always appreciated, understandably a struggle in any fast paced industry.

Good Experience

I have been working at Fidelity Investments

Pros: A hands on atmosphere with a focus on customer service Cons: 1) Lack of training. 2) Makes employees do a lot of… Advice to Senior Management: Upgrade systems and use technology to be more efficient Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

Wonderful company

Financial Analyst (Former Employee)
Boston, MA

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Good work culture and great people Cons: Don't have anything negative to say Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fidelity Investments.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!

Fidelity Investments – Why Work for Us?

Fidelity Investments has a rich and proud history and has grown to become a leading provider of a wide range of services, including investment management, retirement planning, brokerage, and human resources and benefits… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity Investments reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fidelity Investments CEO Edward C. “Ned” Johnson, III. All reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity Investments employees.