Fidelity Investments

www.fidelity.com

Great place to work if you are in the right role.

Business Analyst (Current Employee) Westlake, TX

ProsThere are a lot of very challenging, rewarding, and lucrative roles within the company. If you find yourself in the right business unit at the right time Fidelity can be an amazing place to work. While base salaries seem low, if you are in a role where you are compensated on performance (commission, cash bonus, stock awards) you can find yourself making a great living with a great work / life balance as compared to the rest of the industry.

ConsEntry level and back office employees are not paid very much and are not eligible for many of the performance based compensation incentives (stock awards, cash bonuses etc.). This means that if you find yourself in the position of being dependent upon one of these people to do your job, you are frequently greeted with either incompetence or apathy.

Advice to Senior ManagementOpen up monetary performance incentives to more job roles. Even the back office employees should have some skin in the game.

Great company with numerous opportunities to expand one's career in financial services.

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Overall compensation is great once at a certain salary band. Getting to that level can… Cons: Networking is key. Knowing the right people is sometimes… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Good Company to start your career..

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good Benefits - 7% dollar-for-dollar match, 10% profit sharing, Good… Cons: GC is tough to get via company offshore team politics exist Advice to Senior Management: Nothing in specific...I feel they're doing all they can Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Fidelity Investments.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!