Working there was wonderful

Former Employee - Engineer  in  Boston, MA
Former Employee - Engineer in Boston, MA

I worked at Fidelity Investments

Pros

Working there was wonderful, the people were great i learned a lot and had lots of resources to grow and learn from

Cons

It was very difficult to be promoted and even more difficult to get the pay you deserverd. everything, as with most large companies revolved around politics.

Please give your employees incentive to keep morale up and work harder. money talks and happy employees are productive employees

Other Reviews for Fidelity Investments

Great place to work - especially if you stay a long time.

Former Employee - Marketing Manager  in  Boston, MA
    Former Employee - Marketing Manager in Boston, MA

I worked at Fidelity Investments

Pros

The management is terrific - my direct boss provides feedback, makes it fun to come to work, and the salary and benefits are great. Medical plan is awesome (every doctor I've known is in it!) and when you rise higher in the company you get shares.

Cons

They keep moving people around to different buildings - I've been here for 5 years and have moved 4 times! I really wish we were in one location. Some people don't like senior management and talk about it - A LOT!!!

Let's go into one big location - good for moral and good for communication too. I think it would provide a sense of community.

PAS is a great place to work. Great people, great atmosphere, great compensation. I would definitely recommend it.

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee  in  Merrimack, NH
    Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

I worked at Fidelity Investments

Pros

The high pay, good hours, and manageable workload.

Cons

The opportunity for upward movement is limited and many people end up staying in the same position for many many years. Location of the site is located far from any major metropolitan area.

More rotational programs available for employees interested in exploring different business units.

There are newer employer reviews for Fidelity Investments.

Worked for Fidelity Investments? Contribute to the Community!