Fidelity Investments

www.fidelity.com
  www.fidelity.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fidelity Investments

Merrimack Call Center: Worst job I've ever had!

Former Employee - 401k Specialist/Customer Service Associate in Merrimack, NH
Former Employee - 401k Specialist/Customer Service Associate in Merrimack, NH

I worked at Fidelity Investments full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Nothing, unless you're a masochist.

Cons

Big Brother is watching EVERYTHING you do. All phone calls and all computer use is recorded, timed, measured - Anything you say or do can and will be used against you. Metrics for everything and anything - Did you leave for break on time? (doesn't matter if you're on a call with a client); How many and how long were your bathroom breaks?; Constant coaching of what you said on calls with clients. If you're not perfect, you don't get a raise.
They want drones, not humans, you're expected to say the exact same script every single time, no matter what. They should just have employees monitoring calls from clients and push "Button #27" for the script for that question, "Button #92" for script for this question... As soon as you hang up from one call, the next call is coming in, virtually non-stop the whole shift. I'd be surprised if they don't run out of people in the area soon to fill those jobs - they've burned out so many and/or fired so many for miniscule infractions of their rules. Doesn't matter how many 'Kudos' you got from clients that were happy with your assistance.

Get real. People aren't perfect. Cut them some slack.

1937 Other Employee Reviews for Fidelity Investments (View Most Recent)

Extremely disappointed at every level in every possible way.

Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Westlake, TX
    Current Employee - Financial Services Representative in Westlake, TX

I have been working at Fidelity Investments full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

Read the "CONS" and "Advice to Management" shown below. I have nothing positive to say about this place. I give it LESS than one Star.

Cons

VERY POOR performance evaluation structure. Often times the best, most reliable, and hard working employees are left behind while the YOUNG with "beautiful smiles and fake loud voices" continue to advance. EXTREMELY political and extremely poor management throughout many business units.

You all become robots at some point. You are no longer capable of recognizing the real value in many of your employees. There is nothing anyone can say or advice in this hopeless and sad situation. Every manager will pick and choose his or her "favorite employee," support them in every way, and ignore everyone else.

Best Company Ever!

I worked at Fidelity Investments

Pros

The company is employee driven. They bend over backwards for their employees. The theory is happy employees, happy customers...

Cons

There are not any cons to my knowledge.

There are newer employer reviews for Fidelity Investments