Fidelity National Financial

Claims Counsel

Former Employee - Assistant Vice President in Irvine, CA
Former Employee - Assistant Vice President in Irvine, CA

I worked at Fidelity National Financial

Pros

Regular income was deposited electronically.

Cons

Poor supervision, training and management respect for employees

Apply intelligence toward management and clearly define goals and expectations.

59 Other Employee Reviews for Fidelity National Financial (View Most Recent)

Management needs an overhaul

Current Employee - Escrow Officer in Escondido, CA
    Current Employee - Escrow Officer in Escondido, CA

I have been working at Fidelity National Financial

Pros

I loved having flex time and the opportunity to telecommute. The people are what I love most about the company. Even though the management processes aren't my favorite, I still consider the people a second family.

Cons

I had to harass my manager for a review and a raise which occured once out of the five years I worked for the company despite several promotions. We never received a commission even when business was booming. Lower level management lacks backbone and won't be frank with upper management about staff issues or even production problems. Management has been know to yell at employees in front of any one listening. No one is getting performance reviews which may be part of the reason poor managers are kept in their roles for so long.

Evaluate the mangement team and remove leaders who lack vision and forward thinking. Remove leaders who are meek and afraid to even correct their staff on minor issues. Be open about upcoming changes. Be open about job openings instead of holding private meetings and then suddenly announcing promotions. There should be a fair application process to promotion opportunities instead of management hand picking their favorite friends.

heads up

Current Employee - Vice President in Los Angeles, CA
    Current Employee - Vice President in Los Angeles, CA

I have been working at Fidelity National Financial

Pros

its a job...and I appreciate having a job in this screwed-up economy. but, this is the most mismanaged company I've ever worked for.

Cons

this company has weak leadership. management doesn't spend a minute on motivation. it more of a 'what have you done for me lately' type of attitude

look and review your managers! are the the best out there. do they ever get reviewed? god knows that we don't!

There are newer employer reviews for Fidelity National Financial