Fidelity National Financial

www.fnf.com

OK at the moment

Current Employee - Offce Manager  in  Orlando, FL
Current Employee - Offce Manager in Orlando, FL

Pros

Company benefits are great. The strength of the company should be a great way to market this economy

Cons

Request for help falls on deaf ears. Why is it necessary to have TWO managers responsible for the same thing? Is that cost effective?

See where the offices need help and FOLLOW THROUGH. Look at management costs and not just offices when looking to cut costs.

Other reviews for Fidelity National Financial

Claims Counsel

Former Employee - Assistant Vice President  in  Irvine, CA
    Former Employee - Assistant Vice President in Irvine, CA

Pros

Regular income was deposited electronically.

Cons

Poor supervision, training and management respect for employees

Apply intelligence toward management and clearly define goals and expectations.

Management needs an overhaul

Current Employee - Escrow Officer  in  Escondido, CA
    Current Employee - Escrow Officer in Escondido, CA

Pros

I loved having flex time and the opportunity to telecommute. The people are what I love most about the company. Even though the management processes aren't my favorite, I still consider the people a second family.

Cons

I had to harass my manager for a review and a raise which occured once out of the five years I worked for the company despite several promotions. We never received a commission even when business was booming. Lower level management lacks backbone and won't be frank with upper management about staff issues or even production problems. Management has been know to yell at employees in front of any one listening. No one is getting performance reviews which may be part of the reason poor managers are kept in their roles for so long.

Evaluate the mangement team and remove leaders who lack vision and forward thinking. Remove leaders who are meek and afraid to even correct their staff on minor issues. Be open about upcoming changes. Be open about job openings instead of holding private meetings and then suddenly announcing promotions. There should be a fair application process to promotion opportunities instead of management hand picking their favorite friends.

There are newer employer reviews for Fidelity National Financial.

Worked for Fidelity National Financial? Contribute to the Community!