Fidelity National Title
www.fntic.com Livonia, MI 50 to 149 Employees

I think this is a good place to be if you are hard working and are looking for a place to build a career.

Associate Claims Counsel (Current Employee)
Omaha, NE

ProsFNF provides excellent opportunities for advancement for its high performers. The nature of the work makes it possible for management to recognize people who are efficient and who are also producing good quality work. Don't worry, this isn't a job where you need to stay in the office for long hours simply to prove that you are a hard worker. I’ve found the workload to be reasonable, especially for a legal job. I’ve been pleasantly surprised with how quickly people have been recognized for performance and promoted on my team. It's a great time to be joining FNF if you are ambitious and would like to be a part of a Fortune 500 Company.
The corporate culture is also very friendly and relaxed. FNF provides social events for staff about once a month. I've also found management to be very supportive and interested in developing the careers of its new hires. I get the sense that FNF would like to hire good people and keep them around for a long time. I am very happy with my decision to join FNF.

ConsClaims handling is somewhat customer service-y. This is a job where you communicate with people outside of FNF regularly, so unfortunately sometimes you encounter people who are difficult to work with. I have dealt with a few people who submitted claims that have seemingly been unable to behave professionally. Invariably those difficult people make it harder to perform the job and take up a disproportionate amount of time.

Advice to Senior ManagementI would advocate for starting benefits for new hires on the first day of the job.

Fidelity used to have problems, but now it’s a great place to work.

Associate Claims Counsel (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fidelity National Title full-time for less than a year

Pros: After I accepted this job, I saw these reviews and was horrified! I spent the first couple of months in fear because of these… Cons: Dealing with irrational claimants; while the work/life balance is better than most… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Career suicide for an attorney in Omaha

Claims Counsel (Former Employee)

I worked at Fidelity National Title full-time for more than 3 years

Pros: Hours. Position is not difficult. You get to work with some great people (non-managers, outside… Cons: Unprofessional, unqualified, petty, immoral and vindictive management. Teamwork is not welcomed, and is discouraged. Bad corporate environment. Unknown/inconsistent performance standards Questionable future career development/prospects Very little… Advice to Senior Management: Omaha is a HR ticking time-bomb. Good luck. No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fidelity National Title.

Worked for Fidelity National Title? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidelity National Title reviews and ratings. All reviews posted anonymously by Fidelity National Title employees.