There are newer employer reviews for Fidessa

Disappointing

Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
Former Employee - Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

I worked at Fidessa

Pros

They treat their stronger employees better than the others. There is some room for advancement and lateral moves. Lots of lip service on how they're a great place to work may make junior members feel good to be there.

Cons

I used to love working at Fidessa but, over time, the glaring flaws in my former employer became apparent. They do not fire weak employees and often let their customers walk all over them. In turn, the competent employees are left cleaning up the mess. All for pay that is significantly less than market rate.

Fire bad employees. Fire your sales people who over promise with no grounds - it only stresses your good employees and shatters the customer's confidence. Say "no" to your customers every once in a while.

85 Other Employee Reviews for Fidessa (View Most Recent)

Good starting job, but do not look to advance too far in your career

Current Employee - Connectivity Services Specialist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Connectivity Services Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Fidessa

Pros

laid back, understanding people who take the time to teach their current employees. The really do employees make the company.

Cons

pay, time off, advancement, the list goes on. The bad business policy of constantly cutting corners in terms of employee benefits, whether medical, dental, even salary, while hiring and posting gains in all areas is absurd.

Keep your employees. reward them for the good work they do, instead of letting them walk for higher paying jobs. Stop hiring.

pleasant

Current Employee - Systems Specialist in New York, NY
    Current Employee - Systems Specialist in New York, NY

I have been working at Fidessa

Pros

Very nice social company and I am having a lot of fun working there

Cons

very bad in promotion and favoring certain people in certain department to be promoted

There are newer employer reviews for Fidessa