Fidessa
www.fidessa.com Woking, United Kingdom 1000 to 5000 Employees

Disappointing

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)
New York, NY

ProsThey treat their stronger employees better than the others. There is some room for advancement and lateral moves. Lots of lip service on how they're a great place to work may make junior members feel good to be there.

ConsI used to love working at Fidessa but, over time, the glaring flaws in my former employer became apparent. They do not fire weak employees and often let their customers walk all over them. In turn, the competent employees are left cleaning up the mess. All for pay that is significantly less than market rate.

Advice to Senior ManagementFire bad employees. Fire your sales people who over promise with no grounds - it only stresses your good employees and shatters the customer's confidence. Say "no" to your customers every once in a while.

Good starting job, but do not look to advance too far in your career

Connectivity Services Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fidessa

Pros: laid back, understanding people who take the time to teach… Cons: pay, time off, advancement, the list goes on. The bad business policy of constantly cutting corners in terms… Advice to Senior Management: Keep your employees. reward them for the good work they do,… More

pleasant

Systems Specialist (Current Employee)

I have been working at Fidessa

Pros: Very nice social company and I am having a lot… Cons: very bad in promotion and favoring certain people in certain… Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fidessa.

Worked for Fidessa? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fidessa reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fidessa CEO Chris Aspinwall. All reviews posted anonymously by Fidessa employees.