Fiducia Marketing

Profile Unclaimed
There are newer employer reviews for Fiducia Marketing

Great People and Great Experience

Current Employee - Account Manager in Troy, MI

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Fiducia Marketing is a great place to work. They offered me a great opportunity where I got to exercise my customer service skills and brush up on my interpersonal skills. When I was fresh out of college, I posted my resume on about every website to get my name out there. Fiducia contacted me and was nice enough to think that I had the potential based on my resume.

I was extremely nervous about interviewing because it was my first interview after graduating college. The office atmosphere definitely helped me relax and just be myself. I enjoyed the time that I spent with the hiring manager who took the time to talk to me about the opportunity and get to know me aside from what's on the resume. I got called back for the follow up interview which went smoothly as well and got offered the position as account manager.

The schedule was exactly what I was looking for and I also was able to establish wonderful relationships with other employees as well as with business clients. I got a lot of great experience out of working for Fiducia Marketing and encourage any new career seeker/college grad to apply. Not only did it give me great real life experience but also prepared me for the long term.

Cons

Working a 40 hour week was kind of a shock to my system when I first start, but I adjusted pretty quickly.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Fiducia Marketing (View Most Recent)

favorite place to be

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time

Pros

the people you work with become family

Cons

it shut down just recently

we love you

Most rewarding job I've ever had

Current Employee - Account Manager in Troy, MI

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (more than a year)

Pros

Working with high energy people in a warm, family-type of atmosphere, with lots of games designed to enhance learning and make it fun. I really loved that what I put into this job is what I get out of it, and that everyone here is so close. I can go to anyone - the other account managers, the assistant manager, the president, or the admin - and receive help, advice, or even just a listening ear when I need it. There are a lot of bonding opportunities that you just don't see with other companies, such as business trips or conferences or group nights outside of work.

Cons

Do not work here if you don't want to work hard. Some things are challenging, some customers may test your patience, but the work is extremely rewarding and you learn a lot about yourself and your own abilities. I have grown so much as a person from this position, and have learned so much about speaking to people, about business and marketing, and about people in general. You get what you put into this business.

Turn the music up louder during downtime! More visits to other offices as well.

There are newer employer reviews for Fiducia Marketing