Fiducia Marketing

www.fiduciamarketing.com
  www.fiduciamarketing.com
There are newer employer reviews for Fiducia Marketing

This is a great company to learn and grow professionally!

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI
Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Troy, MI

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Some of the best reasons to work for this company would be the atmosphere, the job experience, and the office events!

The atmosphere: Everyone is really friendly and wants to help! They play games to help train which also helps build a relationship with your co-workers! Everyone knows how to stay professional and still have fun together!

Job Experience: I have been here about a month and I can honestly say I feel like I have learned more hands on at this job than I did in college classes! I never run out of things to learn and I have been shown the opportunities for advancement and I am constantly reminded that there is so much more for me here. Its nice to know that I will never just settle in one position but I will continue to grow and promote. In past jobs managers didn't help you promote or remind you of your potential. Here I am always reminded how much is in store for me and it keeps me motivated and excited! I know that this will be a career for me and its comforting to know that!

Office events: Every week we all go out and do something as an office! We bowl, watch sporting events, go to dinner, comedy shows, whatever everyone wants to do! It is great to spend time with co-workers outside of work because then when I have a question inside of work I feel comfortable asking. It also helps us work better as a team because everyone is genuinely friends. We also attend conferences together and fundraisers. I am always excited for office night!

Cons

The only downside for me is the cafeteria downstairs! I wish it was a little bigger and served a larger variety of foods.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Fiducia Marketing (View Most Recent)

Business/Commercial Junior Account Manager Intern

Current Employee - Junior Account Manager Intern in Troy, MI
    Current Employee - Junior Account Manager Intern in Troy, MI

I have been working at Fiducia Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

- Working at a company that is fun and I actually look forward to work everyday
    - Constant feedback about how I am doing in the company whether its praise or constructive feedback
    - Great relationships with management
    - Great relationships with co workers, a lot of mutual respect
    - Paid internship (awesome!)
    - Learn how to work with business in their commercial division
    - Seeing a lot of growth in the company
    - Networking with VERY successful people

Cons

Definitely not used to working from 9 to 5 but its nice having my weekends off!

Maybe written feedback for the intern would be useful!

Not what I thought.

I worked at Fiducia Marketing full-time (less than an year)

Pros

Great friendly people who are willing to help you. Fun atmosphere with music and games from time to time. Office nights.

Cons

Long hours, going almost door to door, A long process to getting hired. No benefits only paid in commission. Take a while to get paid.

Paint a more clear picture.

There are newer employer reviews for Fiducia Marketing