Fiducial
www.fiducial.com New York, NY 150 to 499 Employees

Think twice before you make the mistake of working here...

I worked at Fiducial

ProsSteady paycheck and if you hate talking to people, don't worry, no one here smiles or attempts to talk to you.

ConsExtremely unprofessional. I wouldn't suggest working there unless you're absolutely desperate. Make sure you document all of your time worked and make sure that the manger signs off on it before you leave. As far as being unprofessional... they'll send you form letters for things with other people's names on them (for example). They don't truly care about their employees. You are truly just a number and its a revolving door.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease stop encouraging the catty environment and face issues head-on. Be honest with your employees and treat them with the respect they deserve.

Think real hard before you take go there..

Anonymous Employee (Former Employee)

I worked at Fiducial full-time for more than a year

Pros: A steady paycheck, reasonable schedule Cons: Too much work for time allotted, low pay, their attitude is… Advice to Senior Management: Learn the business. French management does not understand US… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend – I'm not optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

Very different than other companies.

I worked at Fiducial

Pros: Your co-workers are very nice and the building is nice.… Cons: Every year you make less and less money because you don't… Advice to Senior Management: Start caring about your employees. Employees are the back bone of every… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

There are newer reviews on Fiducial.

Worked for Fiducial? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fiducial reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fiducial CEO Christian Latouche. All reviews posted anonymously by Fiducial employees.