There are newer employer reviews for Fiducial

Okay place to work

I worked at Fiducial

Pros

Good benefit and generous vacations

Cons

Low paid, need improvement at management level.

Please be more open and accept employees' opinion.

15 Other Employee Reviews for Fiducial (View Most Recent)

Like what I do and happy with the company

I have been working at Fiducial full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I like that I am given the opportunity to work directly with my clients and I am given the ability to manage my own business. I feel that I am paid fairly in comparison to the market and I like the people I work with. I got to meet some of the leadership from the corporate office recently and it is nice that leaders are visiting the field and listening to us on what we think would be good.

Cons

I would like to hear more about what we are doing in other areas of the company and I would like to hear more about our successes or pending acquisitions. I hear a lot about acquisitions but never know where or when they have joined company.

communicate more with the team, ask for ongoing feedback from team. Help to reinforce that we are all a team. Get rid of the people who are negative.

So far has been improving the quality of work but still has major issues to address.

Current Employee - Accountant  in  Springfield, IL
    Current Employee - Accountant in Springfield, IL

I have been working at Fiducial full-time for more than a year

Pros

Great vacation and sick time, we do have medical, progression is in the works, everyone I work with is both nice and helpful, willing to work around schedules.

Cons

We do not have vision or dental, our pay is not very competitive in our field, employee turnover is extremely high which makes it hard to learn people/positions when things are constantly changing, several management offices which are essential to operate daily are vacant due to attendance or resignation, in order to promote or improve it is a timely and drawn out process that can easily be improved, no consistency throughout the building on work.

Bring wage to a competitive level to create demand for open positions and to keep loyal employees, standardize the work throughout the building, if management needs to be apart of daily tasks require attendance! If we are expected to be open and available to the clients but upper management can come and go as pleased without having to check in or be able to be contacted how is the office suppose to operate at 100%? We can not promote, or fire without approval, raises have not been given in a long time and other jobs offer more pay, more medical coverage, and more accountability with its management department. In order for us to push forward as a competitive company we need to be competitive on all fronts, both client and employee. Only then will you get loyal and experienced people who will be able to provide the kind of service you wish to sell to clients who will in turn stay loyal and refer us to help us grow.

Fiducial Response

Sep 10, 2014Director

thanks for taking the time to give us your insight. We are happy that you are pleased with your allocation of paid time off and that you can see the positive change that is being implemented. Here at ... More

There are newer employer reviews for Fiducial

Worked for Fiducial? Contribute to the Community!