Fifth Third Processing Solutions
www.ftpsllc.com Cincinnati, OH 1000 to 5000 Employees

Reconsider FTPS

Lead Applications Developer (Former Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

ProsWorking downtown is nice because of transportation and shopping available. There is a varity of places to eat but also a room for lunch. Some managers seem to care about their employees.

ConsSome managers do not seem to care about their employees and give inconsistent reviews. When a bank wide survey included the phrase "Does your manager explain what is wanted?" , the answer in our department was no - but the manager insisted "Yes I do!". Another instance is when the manager was the subject matter expert but the employees were not allowed to ask questions!

Advice to Senior ManagementMake all levels of management accountable for inconsistent reviews and try to work with employees. When cost cutting time comes consider rehire of past employees. Don't require employees to work for managers that are hard to get along with.

Good growing company, however still needs to beef up employee engagement.

Merchant Affiliate Sales Representative II (Current Employee)
    Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Fifth Third Processing Solutions

Pros: Flexible schedule. Pay is good. Churn and burn… Cons: Sr leadership over promises and under delivers. Advice to Senior Management: Pay more attention to what employees are saying. Pay… More

Many smart people working therebut not much leadership

Executive Consultant (Former Employee)

I worked at Fifth Third Processing Solutions

Pros: Good middle management with people who worked hard and know… Cons: Upper level management mad many decisions with little or no information from… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More
There are newer reviews on Fifth Third Processing Solutions.

Worked for Fifth Third Processing Solutions? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fifth Third Processing Solutions reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fifth Third Processing Solutions CEO Charles Drucker. All reviews posted anonymously by Fifth Third Processing Solutions employees.