Fifth Third

There are newer employer reviews for Fifth Third

Good company

Current Employee - TMO in Saint Louis, MO
Current Employee - TMO in Saint Louis, MO

I have been working at Fifth Third full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Very family friendly and focused on career development.

Cons

Still working to get proper/efficient processes in place.

614 Other Employee Reviews for Fifth Third (View Most Recent)

I didn't like working for this company at all, I thought that there would be loyalty and trust but I was far wrong.

Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Angola, IN
    Former Employee - Customer Service Representative in Angola, IN

I worked at Fifth Third full-time (less than an year)

Pros

I defiantly recieved overtime which was a bonus and also working for this bank you were allowed paid vacations/holidays.

Cons

All about points. Didn't care about what was good for the client, even if they clearly had terrible credit they would still pour stuff on to them. They just weren't very sincere and genuine.

Calm down,I know your points mean everything to you but if you just breath and not freak out and jump down everyones throat about who's making which calls then we will have a more relaxed environment.

Good company seems to care about employee's, but management is picked out of a hat

Current Employee - Tech Support in Cincinnati, OH
    Current Employee - Tech Support in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Fifth Third full-time (more than an year)

Pros

Great benefits, Good pay, care about employee retention. If you can get passed all the cons then it is worth it. The fact that I at least know the company as a whole seems to care about my job satisfaction helps me get through my work day.

Cons

If you ask 10 different people a question you will get 10 different answers. Management is picked from a hat, because they are some managers that should not be in their position. I hate that I sit across from my team lead and I hear her and all the other managers talking bad about employees.It brings team moral down. When managers get bored they watch where you park, badge swipes, and keeps a clock on you when going to breaks. It makes me feel like a child instead of a professional.

More training for management, also keeping management up to date by doing refresher courses every 6 months. Having management keep a professional attitude during work hours.

There are newer employer reviews for Fifth Third