Fifth Third

Please listen.

Current Employee - Trust Officer in Cincinnati, OH
Current Employee - Trust Officer in Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Fifth Third

Pros

I think it's a moving forward company and has great potential to be a very great place to work.

Cons

It's a LOT of work!

Find someway to balance out workloads - - I know I feel very busy, but my neighbor seems to have quite a bit of down time.

659 Other Employee Reviews for Fifth Third (View Most Recent)

No Suprises. As CEO Kevin needs to be aware of whats coming and be ahead of the curve on how to respond.

Current Employee - Office Manager in Florida State, FL
    Current Employee - Office Manager in Florida State, FL

I have been working at Fifth Third

Pros

Its a company that is changing, or at least tryign to change. There are opportunities out there to grow with the company and to make a difference for our customers and employees. The new executive leadership are not perfect however in the 10 years I have worked here they are a breath of fresh air compared to previous leadership. Granted, its a large company and not every division is able to change at the same speed, however I believe we are moving in a good direction in a terrible economy.

Cons

Upper and Middle management still need to be further developed. Spending on leadership development is light and that creates situations were the wrong people are in the wrong jobs. The result of which is that in soem areas your hard work goes unnoticed or there are less opportunities.

Do a solid evaluation of all those in leadership positions. Train or retrain the bottom 80% or move soem of them out. Promote the top 20% and give them a larger role within leadership decisions.

Go away Kevin

Current Employee - Financial Center Manager
    Current Employee - Financial Center Manager

I have been working at Fifth Third

Pros

My immediate manager, and their manager. Other assoicates.

Cons

They are not honest with associates and communication is horrible. They goals are horrible

I would say that they need to look at how they are treating their employees at the current moment and decide if they should change their game plan before this ship wrecks.

There are newer employer reviews for Fifth Third