Fifth Third
www.53.com Cincinnati, OH 5000+ Employees

Poor leadership, unclear policies, outdated tech systems

Customer Service Representative (Current Employee)
Columbus, OH

I have been working at Fifth Third full-time for more than 3 years

ProsSteady pay check, average base pay for teller position, relatively stress free job.

ConsManagement is poorly trained and therefore so is staff, slow and outdated systems, locked into positions with little mobility inside individual branches.

Advice to Senior ManagementBranch Managers and Customer Service Managers need more hands on and applied training, or visits from top management, vs eLearnings.

Good potential. Poor management/direction

Personal Banker (Current Employee)
Cincinnati, OH

I have been working at Fifth Third full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Good potential for advancement in retail. Cons: If you start out in retail good luck getting out… Advice to Senior Management: Please have a clear objective and move toward that objective. There… No, I would not recommend this company to a friend More

Great place to work

Retail Personal Banker (Current Employee)
Cleveland, OH

I have been working at Fifth Third full-time for more than 5 years

Pros: Benefits, Paid vacation, sick, holidays Cons: Very sales driven. You have to be consistance Advice to Senior Management: none Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend – I'm optimistic about the outlook for this company… More

There are newer reviews on Fifth Third.

Worked for Fifth Third? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Fifth Third reviews and ratings — including employee satisfaction and approval rating for Fifth Third CEO Kevin T. Kabat. All reviews posted anonymously by Fifth Third employees.