Fantastic!

Current Employee - Vice President Engineering in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Vice President Engineering in Boston, MA

I have been working at Fiksu full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Smart, smart, smart people. This is the #1 reason I went to work there and the #1 reason I stay. I want to work with people I learn from every day.

Cons

Its a startup, so it comes with a bit of the unpolished edges, but on-par everything is going in the right direction.

0 reviews filtered by
  • Any Status
  1. Great company, great people, great potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Fiksu

Pros

Fiksu provides excellent opportunities for advancement and creative input. As a rapidly growing start-up company in the red hot mobile advertising space, Fiksu is an exciting place to work.

Cons

Starting compensation for entry level employees is somewhat on the low side. A 401K plan is provided but without a company match.

Fiksu Review

I have been working at Fiksu full-time (More than a year)

Pros

There are talented managers who take the time to understand your professional development goals, and work through your challenges. The work-life balance is great if you set the boundaries yourself, and in general people are pleasant to work with.

One of my favorite experiences here has been the latitude to make mistakes without judgement or fear of retribution.

Cons

After the layoffs there's been quite a bit of negativity across the associate and mid-level management, which could be assuaged by upper management if they publically recognized, and took action on, encouraging their employees.

As fun as drinks with your team or a budget for decorating workspaces can be I'd prefer honest dialogue about their philosophy, what they expect from us specifically, and what they are doing themselves to walk-the-walk of a customer focused organization.

Advice to Management

Walk the walk.