Fantastic!

Current Employee - Vice President Engineering in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Vice President Engineering in Boston, MA

I have been working at Fiksu full-time (More than 3 years)

Pros

Smart, smart, smart people. This is the #1 reason I went to work there and the #1 reason I stay. I want to work with people I learn from every day.

Cons

Its a startup, so it comes with a bit of the unpolished edges, but on-par everything is going in the right direction.

reviews filtered by
  1. Great company, great people, great potential

I have been working at Fiksu

Pros

Fiksu provides excellent opportunities for advancement and creative input. As a rapidly growing start-up company in the red hot mobile advertising space, Fiksu is an exciting place to work.

Cons

Starting compensation for entry level employees is somewhat on the low side. A 401K plan is provided but without a company match.

2. I know I've made the right choice...Fiksu!

I have been working at Fiksu

Pros

Great People! Great Benefits! Great Perks! Great training and learning development opportunities! Generous Tuition reimbursement and external training policy! Free phone! Clearly defined roles and responsibility. The perfect amount of direction and autonomy from my manager! Awesome flexible work arrangement! Free food! Wonderful culture! Great wellness programs! I really enjoy coming to work! What I do really matters!

Cons

I can't think of an area to fault. I am in a department that I feel free to communicate challenges and suggest solutions. I am allowed to make mistakes and learn from them without fear of retribution. Company is experiencing growth and with growth come stretching and some discomfort. The company is working its way through this transition process!