Fiksu

There are newer employer reviews for Fiksu

Fantastic!

Current Employee - Vice President Engineering in Boston, MA
Current Employee - Vice President Engineering in Boston, MA

I have been working at Fiksu full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

Smart, smart, smart people. This is the #1 reason I went to work there and the #1 reason I stay. I want to work with people I learn from every day.

Cons

Its a startup, so it comes with a bit of the unpolished edges, but on-par everything is going in the right direction.

11 Other Employee Reviews for Fiksu (View Most Recent)

Great company, great people, great potential

Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA
    Current Employee - Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

I have been working at Fiksu

Pros

Fiksu provides excellent opportunities for advancement and creative input. As a rapidly growing start-up company in the red hot mobile advertising space, Fiksu is an exciting place to work.

Cons

Starting compensation for entry level employees is somewhat on the low side. A 401K plan is provided but without a company match.

Intern: Great Atmosphere and Learning Experience

Former Intern - Intern in Boston, MA
    Former Intern - Intern in Boston, MA

I worked at Fiksu as an intern (less than a year)

Pros

The people at the company are very smart, nice, and willing to help each other. As an intern I felt like I had the opportunity to make an impact on the company, learn about mobile, and get advice and help. Co-workers develop great relationships, especially within divisions, and often go out for drinks together. Also, great perks at office - free snacks, office bar, open office layout.

Cons

Depending on your role there, it can get a little repetitive, but that is usually the case with all jobs.

Continue to grow company with inclusive, open, and collaborative culture. Room for improvement could be for better communications between divisions and making sure everyone is on the same page and understands how their role must change when new product launches or major deal or partnership is reached.

There are newer employer reviews for Fiksu