www.filterdigital.com
There are newer employer reviews for Filter

Great people in a growing agency

I worked at Filter full-time

Pros

Fun, smart people. Lots of passion around their common cause. Well organized. Strong leadership. They don't take themselves too seriously, but they are super serious about the work they do for their clients.

Cons

Work environment can be chaotic and hectic at times. Sales team often oversells and under-quotes to get work in the door, which often results in near-impossible situations for the delivery teams.

24 Other Employee Reviews for Filter (View Most Recent)

Unfiltered @ FILTER - and never happier!

Current Employee - Talent Manager in Seattle, WA
    Current Employee - Talent Manager in Seattle, WA

I have been working at Filter full-time (less than a year)

Pros

The work we do, the people we place, the content we deliver, and the relationships that we build (internally, with clients, and with talent) are paramount to our success.

As an internal employee, I've experienced nothing other than complete transparency; I've been encouraged to make decisions that best suit my business (own it), and I'm supported by my direct manager, as well as the Exec Team. I'm accepted as/is, and I'm finally able to show up at work loving what I do.

We're encouraged to be real, and we have a genuine respect and trust for each other. The Tribal Values speak to those that are liked minded and choose to live them day in and day out. There isn't any office drama or BS. After reading the other reviews, it's rather evident that the drama and negativity left with those that weren't the best fit.

Cons

The office coffee - meh. :/

Change isn't easy. Haters are going to hate. Ignore the negative reviews; there is a reason why those individuals are not here anymore! There is a positive buzz in the office, and we are a healthy, (still) growing company after 20+ years. Keep the transparency, the honesty (even when it hurts) and continue to encourage us to be who we are. When we don't have to put on airs, we are able to show up and give 100%, LOVE what we do and make some great things happen.

FILTER is a great place to work.

Former Employee - Technical Editor in Redmond, WA
    Former Employee - Technical Editor in Redmond, WA

I worked at Filter

Pros

Very organized. Great assistance from the benefits department. Nice staff. They were responsive to my inquiries. I really enjoyed my time working for FILTER.

Cons

I really did not have any negative experiences with the company. The only negative is that they did not place me in my next contract.

There are newer employer reviews for Filter