There are newer employer reviews for Filter

Great people in a growing agency

I worked at Filter full-time

Pros

Fun, smart people. Lots of passion around their common cause. Well organized. Strong leadership. They don't take themselves too seriously, but they are super serious about the work they do for their clients.

Cons

Work environment can be chaotic and hectic at times. Sales team often oversells and under-quotes to get work in the door, which often results in near-impossible situations for the delivery teams.

reviews filtered by
  1. Hard work is valued, and so are employees!

Current Employee - Talent Manager in San Francisco, CA
    Current Employee - Talent Manager in San Francisco, CA

I have been working at Filter

Pros

I have been working here for 3 years. Great,fun environment that allows for movement in the company if you really seek it. Management is always available to hear your ideas, questions and concerns. Seriously, the CEO will make time out of her schedule to hear you out! Employees are smart and unstuffy.

Cons

While there has been turn-over sometimes this is necessary in this business. Staffing isn't for everyone.

Advice to Management

Keep connecting with you employees. Having an open door policy is great!

2. Phenomenal employment agency

Current Contractor - Senior Technical Writer in Sunnyvale, CA
    Current Contractor - Senior Technical Writer in Sunnyvale, CA

I have been working at Filter as a contractor (More than a year)

Pros

High end, great attention to personal needs, excellent benefits and pay, friendly, and always professional. Excellent pay and benefits, and flawless and intuitive software. After over 20 years of experience in the technical writing field, I can only say that I could not be happier with Filter Digital.

Cons

I cannot think of any cons for Filter Digital. The San Francisco office plus the Silicon Valley office do a perfect job of supporting me in Sunnyvale.

Advice to Management

I wouldn't know where to give advice, except to say that I hope you grow quickly because the approach and business model are working quite well.