Company Supports Its Employees

Current Employee - Account Executive  in  Warren, MI
Current Employee - Account Executive in Warren, MI

I have been working at Financial Services of America full-time for more than a year

Pros

I am a current employee representing them at the kitchen tables of people all over the Detroit area. I am proud to represent them and would recommend this company to anyone.

As I make my presentations, I know that the company supports me and will back me up with products and managerial support and that makes my job easier. If I need more help with a certain program, there is a manager that has my back. I know that the next time I sit down with these folks, I will have that manager with me at the table...clearing up all of the questions that arise. That means that when I sell, I know the people know what they bought beyond a shadow of a doubt.

More than that, they will be satisfied with me and my representation and will recommend me to their friends and family.

This company cares about me and my success. That means a lot.

Cons

Like to see more leads. The more leads...them more potential for a sale!

I would like to see more seminars with advertising driving new potential clients to them.

Other Reviews for Financial Services of America

Great Place to Work with great People!

Former Employee - Senior Financial Planner  in  Warren, MI
    Former Employee - Senior Financial Planner in Warren, MI

I worked at Financial Services of America full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

I used to work for this company and have since moved on to form my own company in a related field. I have worked closely with the CEO Richard James and many of the executives in the company both as an employee and later as a business associate. I have had the opportunity to see how they run their company from the inside and now, from the outside. I know that they care about their employees…their growth and their success. I have never witnessed a more caring and nurturing work place. On-going training. Mentoring programs. Help with any and all aspects of financial planning when anyone requests it…including an expert in a particular area actually going out with a planner on the next call to provide on-site answers to potential client questions.

That was very impressive to me because at the time, I was working for a company that pretty much relied on me to do everything from providing my own leads right through to the closing.

At FSA I was able to make a bundle of money and eventually branch out to my own business. So, take it from me, if you’re a financial planner looking for a company to grow with, there’s not a better one out there!

Cons

More work-at-home programs with less time required in the office.

Innovative, caring company with high expectations, but high reward

Current Employee - Administrative  in  Warren, MI
    Current Employee - Administrative in Warren, MI

I have been working at Financial Services of America full-time for less than a year

Pros

I've been with Financial Services of America for almost a year now. I can honestly say that it is the most innovative company I've worked for. It is constantly evolving and bettering itself. Problems that do surface are addressed for the betterment on the entire organization. There are high expectations for its team members, but also great reward with accomplishment. I've heard rants and negative reviews about this company, but it has been my observation and experience that they are coming from those that are not taking the massive training available to heart, hearing the advice of the daily support structure in place, or doing the proven systems that have delivered success to many of the long term agents and employees here. Richard James, the CEO is kind and compassionate. He takes advice from subordinates and puts suggestions to action. He is one of the most approachable supervisors I've worked with. I find that if you do what you are told, have a good work ethic, and reliably perform your duties, not only is the a perfect fit of a career, but also a rewarding job opportunity. I love the balance I have between my career and my family life. First job I've ever held where I can honestly say I found balance.

Cons

I would like to see a little more positive feedback. It's there, but sometimes takes the back seat to motivation to challenge and push limits.

Don't take some of the negativity of those anonymous ex employees that didn't listen or take your advice and want to rant and twist what is reality here. You do a great job and have a wonderful system for those who embrace ti.

There are newer employer reviews for Financial Services of America.

Worked for Financial Services of America? Contribute to the Community!