Financial Services of America

There are newer employer reviews for Financial Services of America

Company Supports Its Employees

Current Employee - Account Executive in Warren, MI
Current Employee - Account Executive in Warren, MI

I have been working at Financial Services of America full-time (more than a year)

Pros

I am a current employee representing them at the kitchen tables of people all over the Detroit area. I am proud to represent them and would recommend this company to anyone.

As I make my presentations, I know that the company supports me and will back me up with products and managerial support and that makes my job easier. If I need more help with a certain program, there is a manager that has my back. I know that the next time I sit down with these folks, I will have that manager with me at the table...clearing up all of the questions that arise. That means that when I sell, I know the people know what they bought beyond a shadow of a doubt.

More than that, they will be satisfied with me and my representation and will recommend me to their friends and family.

This company cares about me and my success. That means a lot.

Cons

Like to see more leads. The more leads...them more potential for a sale!

I would like to see more seminars with advertising driving new potential clients to them.

40 Other Employee Reviews for Financial Services of America (View Most Recent)

Great Place to Work with great People!

Former Employee - Senior Financial Planner in Warren, MI
    Former Employee - Senior Financial Planner in Warren, MI

I worked at Financial Services of America full-time (more than 5 years)

Pros

I used to work for this company and have since moved on to form my own company in a related field. I have worked closely with the CEO Richard James and many of the executives in the company both as an employee and later as a business associate. I have had the opportunity to see how they run their company from the inside and now, from the outside. I know that they care about their employees…their growth and their success. I have never witnessed a more caring and nurturing work place. On-going training. Mentoring programs. Help with any and all aspects of financial planning when anyone requests it…including an expert in a particular area actually going out with a planner on the next call to provide on-site answers to potential client questions.

That was very impressive to me because at the time, I was working for a company that pretty much relied on me to do everything from providing my own leads right through to the closing.

At FSA I was able to make a bundle of money and eventually branch out to my own business. So, take it from me, if you’re a financial planner looking for a company to grow with, there’s not a better one out there!

Cons

More work-at-home programs with less time required in the office.

This is a great company!

Current Employee - Annuity Manager in Warren, MI
    Current Employee - Annuity Manager in Warren, MI

I have been working at Financial Services of America full-time (more than 3 years)

Pros

I've been with FSA since October, 2009. I have made more money in the past year, than any 2 years before combined! Really. In my case, these guys took an average sales guy and molded me into a real sales dynamo!

They help me with leads...with product knowledge...with career progression (I was promoted to a middle management position in just 2 years!) while being concerned for me during a family emergency.

In fact, "Family" is first on their list of priorities for their employees.

If you want to work for good people and make a lot of money - then FSA is the company to choose.

Cons

Some leads are not as good as others.

Make more time for middle management to teach.

There are newer employer reviews for Financial Services of America