There are newer employer reviews for FindLaw

Great company, but depending where you get placed as an intern, your experience will differ.

Former Employee - Marketing Intern  in  Eagan, MN
Former Employee - Marketing Intern in Eagan, MN

I worked at FindLaw as an intern for less than a year

Pros

FindLaw truly has a great corporate culture with excellent people. As my first internship experience, I could not have asked for a more bright group of people to work with.

Cons

However, the tasks I got were not as challenging as I had hoped.

43 Other Employee Reviews for FindLaw (View Most Recent)

FindLaw Services

Current Employee - Senior Client Development Consultant
    Current Employee - Senior Client Development Consultant

I have been working at FindLaw full-time for more than 5 years

Pros

Great pay, new products, home office environment

Cons

Reps spend too much time putting out fires. Our offsite SEO programs are not a good value, and they don't seem to try to enhance them enough to do the job they are suppose to do. In an ever increasing competitive landscape we can't seem to perform at the levels corporate has estimated in general. It can be frustrating to get corporate to help amend programs that are not working. Reps are pushed to sell new products that don't add value to the program The job is very stressfull and is long hours. We don't have a great reputation in the marketplace

Programs should be customized more depending on the clients needs and their history online.

Horrible upper management, politics, and projects.

Former Employee - Product Manager  in  Sunnyvale, CA
    Former Employee - Product Manager in Sunnyvale, CA

I worked at FindLaw as a contractor for less than a year

Pros

Attorney bloggers and managers are generally pretty good. Good work/life balance, most employees put in regular hours.

Cons

VPs and Directors prevent real work from being done. Projects are often set up for failure with the team being thrown under the bus. No motivation to actually ship projects.

Terminate existing VPs and Directors and replace with motivated people who can provide direction and know how to communicate. Culture and transparency could use improvement as well.

There are newer employer reviews for FindLaw

Worked for FindLaw? Contribute to the Community!